An Open Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 10:31 PM
An Open Challenge
I extend an open challenge to anyone who enjoys a good argument. I am open to discussing and debating any subject with Theists, Deists, Spiritualists, and even my fellow Atheists.

Given the forum, Religion and Atheism will take the default priority. Lacking in challengers on those subjects, I would be happy to debate politics, ethics, etc...

"Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism and tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children: organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience." -Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: An Open Challenge
Hmm, which are you?

A boob man or ass man?

Explain why.

[Image: a1Ay5GG_460sa_v1.gif]

If your God can't be bothered to personally reveal himself to me, then I can't be bothered to worship him.
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
13-02-2014, 10:38 PM
(13-02-2014 10:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hmm, which are you?

A boob man or ass man?

Explain why.

Since that is essentially a matter of personal taste, what evidence could I possibly assert? I do not think it would provide much of a debate.

Boobs, since you asked. Fortunately, boobs and an ass usually come in a package.

"Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism and tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children: organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience." -Christopher Hitchens
13-02-2014, 10:39 PM
DH rule, for or against?

Check out my blog: http://www.aisforatheist.blogspot.com It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2014, 10:40 PM
(13-02-2014 10:39 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  DH rule, for or against?

DH?

13-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Ugh, guess we won't be debating.

Designated hitter in baseball. With pitchers and catchers reporting next week I thought I'd be topical. Oh well.

Smile

Check out my blog: http://www.aisforatheist.blogspot.com It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
13-02-2014, 10:43 PM
What evidence could you assert?
how bout dem titties? Laughat [Image: 0fc7b92acc0d669923e8e5c18472a740_zps03d53759.jpg] hehehe ok that was terrible Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-02-2014, 10:44 PM
(13-02-2014 10:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Ugh, guess we won't be debating.

Designated hitter in baseball. With pitchers and catchers reporting next week I thought I'd be topical. Oh well.

Smile

Apologies. I have never had any interest in baseball, let alone any other major sport. My father used to complain about how I never had any emotional stake in who would win or lose a football game.

13-02-2014, 10:52 PM
(13-02-2014 10:38 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 10:35 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hmm, which are you?

A boob man or ass man?

Explain why.

Since that is essentially a matter of personal taste, what evidence could I possibly assert? I do not think it would provide much of a debate.

Boobs, since you asked. Fortunately, boobs and an ass usually come in a package.

More of personal experience I guess. At least in my area, it's a balance:
A chick will normally have one or the other, but if she has both she's normally a slut and not worth the time.
I dunno, something my buddies like to debate.

Personally I'm an ass man, because a lot of guys go for tits, so the market is a little more available. Plus... dat doggystyle bro...

[Image: a1Ay5GG_460sa_v1.gif]

If your God can't be bothered to personally reveal himself to me, then I can't be bothered to worship him.
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
13-02-2014, 10:53 PM
(13-02-2014 10:31 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  I extend an open challenge to anyone who enjoys a good argument. I am open to discussing and debating any subject ...

So when you said "any" you didn't really mean it. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] A Challenge to Alpha Male rampant.a.i. 6 215 08-03-2014 10:30 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke