An Unexpected Trip to the Hospital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: An Unexpected Trip to the Hospital
(31-03-2016 07:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 06:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Thanks for the wishes, y'all. Hug

When I woke up today, my bed was soaking wet, like someone had poured a small bucket of water over it. Gross. Confused

I hope you get better soon, but you do realize that this is God's punishment for supporting Trump. Yes

Bullshit. Trump is chosen of God.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Shit, hope you feel better soon! Hug

This had happened to you before, hadn't it? I'm pretty sure I remember a similar incident from 2-3 months ago Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
31-03-2016, 09:12 AM
(31-03-2016 09:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Shit, hope you feel better soon! Hug

This had happened to you before, hadn't it? I'm pretty sure I remember a similar incident from 2-3 months ago Consider
Hug

No, I've never had bronchitis before. I'm not sure what you're referring to because I haven't been sick at all this year.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Sorry bud. I get this all of the time. I have it right now and it will stay with me for about three months. We call it the 100-day cough and it sucks. The best way for me to get over it is to force all of the air out of my lungs as hard as I can, get all of that viral mucus out and the hack it up. I always get the virus so antibiotics can't work on it. It sucks, just glad you're ok.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Not good news mate. Let's hope it's all in the past now. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
31-03-2016, 01:06 PM
(31-03-2016 09:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 09:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Shit, hope you feel better soon! Hug

Hug

No, I've never had bronchitis before. I'm not sure what you're referring to because I haven't been sick at all this year.

Well, you were coughing like crazy and you didn't feel so well and you ended up throwing up from coughing again. I remember it, we were chatting. How come you don't remember that, it was almost exactly the same thing Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
01-04-2016, 09:36 AM
(31-03-2016 01:06 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, you were coughing like crazy and you didn't feel so well and you ended up throwing up from coughing again. I remember it, we were chatting. How come you don't remember that, it was almost exactly the same thing Tongue
I went back and checked, apparently that was way back in 2015. It wasn't anything like this, it was just a cold with an annoying cough.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
01-04-2016, 10:21 AM
(31-03-2016 11:41 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Sorry bud. I get this all of the time. I have it right now and it will stay with me for about three months. We call it the 100-day cough and it sucks. The best way for me to get over it is to force all of the air out of my lungs as hard as I can, get all of that viral mucus out and the hack it up. I always get the virus so antibiotics can't work on it. It sucks, just glad you're ok.

Asthma inhalers can work wonders for that....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man