An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 3.86 Average
25-10-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: An atheist's critique of the Bible
(25-10-2012 02:03 PM)Maumin Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 12:42 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  BOOK ORDER PAGE:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/an-...58597.html

Use the code JEKYLL until Oct 26th to get 20% off your order!

Does it has international shipping?

I know a couple of Brits have managed to get it shipped across the sea on wooden slave ships. Only way to find out is to order!

And since this is a new page of the thread, here's the link again!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/an-...58597.html

And I see that my masterful review of my own book has disappeared. Perhaps someone reported it as inappropriate already?

Use the code JEKYLL until Oct 26th for 20% of the price. I'll try and keep any current deals posted so you get the cheapest price.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)
I believe I have successfully mastered and released the eBook version.

I had to split the book into two parts, Old and New Testament, and I'm selling them for 2.99 a piece. Other than that, all I changed was the sweet text on the book cover that can't be used for print, and I also may have added a mention about the "real" ten commandments.

Here's the Old Testament link. Whoever orders it, could you please let me know if anything is messed up? The navigation panel and everything works correctly in my ePub reader on my computer but I don't know how well that carries over into iPhone and Kindle land.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/an-...86509.html

THANKS FUCKERS!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
03-11-2012, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 01:24 PM by Buddy Christ.)
Amazon seems to be back to normal. Here are the links for Kindle.

Old Testament

New Testament

11-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Sale update:

Today and tomorrow, use the code VETS2012 (Veteran's Day) for 20% off any order on the Lulu site. There are now links to the iTunes store, so apparently you can get these through iBookstore now... though the Old Testament one might not work yet. I had to resubmit it without mentioning this forum in the description. They don't like third party urls.

Anyways, here for the sale: http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?type=...ulu.com&q=

And here for the non-sale Kindle version: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u...rian+shuty
11-11-2012, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 03:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
Review submitted on lulu. Big Grin

This is not my signature.
11-11-2012, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 03:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-11-2012 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Review submitted on lulu. Big Grin
Me too. I added one also.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
11-11-2012, 04:06 PM
(11-11-2012 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 02:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Review submitted on lulu. Big Grin
Me too. I added one also.
I'll happily submit a review when the fucking book fucking arrives.
I ordered it:
We thought you would like to know that your Lulu order has shipped on 10/24/12 8:42

WTF?!?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
(11-11-2012 04:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me too. I added one also.
I ordered it:
We thought you would like to know that your Lulu order has shipped on 10/24/12 8:42

WTF?!?

Did you check with the Puritans at Massachusetts Customs?

This is not my signature.
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
(11-11-2012 04:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 03:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me too. I added one also.
I ordered it:

WTF?!?

I do believe something terrible has gone wrong. Unless you live in Australia or France (where the mail is often confused for wine and pastry and consumed), it shouldve been there 11 days ago, at least.

[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
13-11-2012, 04:32 PM
My copy arrived today!!

I actually spent about half an hour in the post office parking lot looking through it I was so excited. And I was not disappointed. Brian's sarcastic, unique humor is in there from cover to cover, starting with the cover page that was signed with a personal message (I think Buddy soaked the page in liquid sarcasm just for me), and ending with the back cover, including a comment from "Brian's Mom"

Thanks Buddy Christ. (I was tempted to post the message you wrote me, but decided I'd be greedy and keep that laugh to myself)

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post