An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
14-11-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)
Oh the get them well they are young crap you spout. Is that why we have to teach evolution from 5 in schools. Your brain washed with it so much so you Wasted hours and hours mocking the best selling well read book in history. A book that people like you have tryed disproving and instead proven historically correct so we should just leave you to waste your time money. Your doing a good job. One day you will prove that god exists with out a shread of Doubt but you will still denie him.
Oh thanks for the spelling leason I'm dislexic. But god has provided with an amazing business that I excell in. So the spelling doesn't really affect my life. Cheers though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Sorry got board after first few lines. Intresting though That you find it harder to believe a pigeon being brought back to life than all the holes in the eveloutin theory. Your wasting your time mate. This crap will never convert a single person to you godless existence, I'll be praying for you. God bless you
14-11-2012, 06:29 AM
(14-11-2012 01:56 AM)DickDawkins Wrote:  The bible has been proven factually and historically correct

you keep saying that, but I don't think you know what it means.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
14-11-2012, 08:09 AM
(13-11-2012 10:52 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This... this is all... I'm being read way too intimately. I expected cold readings, narrated in metallic, unfeeling inner monologue voices during gray, bleak afternoons. Instead, I'm getting cuddled up with and enjoyed during bubble baths and skipping through the park, hand in hand.
Actually, I went up to the green in the center of town, stripped naked, stood on a milk crate, and screamed parts of the book, spittle flying from my mouth. Dodgy No cuddling.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
14-11-2012, 08:13 AM
(14-11-2012 12:47 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Well BnW loses interest and drifts in and out. I'm hoping to mock Ghost enough to make him leave. And once Stark realizes that the book he just received is laced with poison, the forum will be ALL MINE! To... put someone else in charge, are you kidding me? I don't want to run this insane asylum.

I'm so sad. I liked Stark. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Newest deal for Cyber Monday at Lulu. 30% of my book if you use the code DELIRITAS today (26th) and tomorrow (27th). Peace, honkies!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
26-11-2012, 05:35 PM
(14-11-2012 01:56 AM)DickDawkins Wrote:  The bible has been proven factually and historically correct
I'd love to hear you expand on this.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
I've only read the first few pages so far but from what I've read in the original post...

You've made me want to read the bible to its entirety now!
11-12-2012, 11:52 PM
(11-12-2012 10:30 PM)Rencakes Wrote:  I've only read the first few pages so far but from what I've read in the original post...

You've made me want to read the bible to its entirety now!

I urge you to keep reading then. I really should go back through and re-up any expired picture links. Gotta keep this thing pristine.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
30-12-2012, 10:04 AM
I just joined this forum and have been reading this thread, and really did LOL a lot. At last someone has given the bible the analysis it deserves instead of trying to sugarcoat it and telling me to quit taking it out of context, etc. I always thought Yahweh did waaaay too much smiting in the OT. I pointed some of these atrocities out to a Christian last week and got the our-ways-are-not-god's-ways and god-is-loving-but-also-judges-us drivel. I will have to start referring these folks to this thread!

Godless in the Magnolia State