An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
29-01-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: AW: An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)
(29-01-2013 08:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Heretic. Drinking Beverage
Splitter!

Otter's noses! Wrens' livers! Wolf-nipple chips, get em while they're hot, they're lovely!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: AW: An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)
(29-01-2013 04:54 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Otter's noses! Wrens' livers! Wolf-nipple chips, get em while they're hot, they're lovely!
I don't want that Roman rubbish! Why don't you sell proper food?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
22-02-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: An atheist's critique of the Bible (Book and eBook now available)
This actually makes me want to read the Bible again just for a good laugh.
22-02-2013, 12:54 AM
(22-02-2013 12:51 AM)The Talking Goat Wrote:  This actually makes me want to read the Bible again just for a good laugh.

Sometimes I wish they'd write a sequel to the Bible just so I can laugh at some fresh material.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-02-2013, 12:57 AM
(22-02-2013 12:54 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 12:51 AM)The Talking Goat Wrote:  This actually makes me want to read the Bible again just for a good laugh.

Sometimes I wish they'd write a sequel to the Bible just so I can laugh at some fresh material.

They already did, and apparently Jesus visits ancient meso-america and teaches them the secrets of forging steel long before the iron age. It is some absurdly funny shit, if you know anything about history...

[Image: book-of-mormon.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
22-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Why have I never read the book of Mormon? Well, looks like it's time to take advantage of the Kindle my boyfriend lets me share!
22-02-2013, 01:12 AM
(22-02-2013 12:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They already did, and apparently Jesus visits ancient meso-america and teaches them the secrets of forging steel long before the iron age. It is some absurdly funny shit, if you know anything about history...

Yeah but that's like making fun of the retarded kid. There's just no fun in it.

23-02-2013, 08:31 PM
(22-02-2013 01:12 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(22-02-2013 12:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They already did, and apparently Jesus visits ancient meso-america and teaches them the secrets of forging steel long before the iron age. It is some absurdly funny shit, if you know anything about history...

Yeah but that's like making fun of the retarded kid. There's just no fun in it.
Joseph Smith was just something else. Apparently some Mormons tried to convert my uncle, and he ripped them to SHREDS.
08-03-2013, 12:23 PM
BC, I've spent the last few days reading this and have enjoyed it immensely. To think that Revelations used to put such fear into my heart seems crazy now. It was nice to read it and finally see it for what it is - a bunch of crazy-ass nonsense.

Also, just had to say that I love your signature - the lyrics from "Head Down", I mean.

I Heart Soundgarden!!!

08-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Dayum BC, I'd LOVE to see you tear the book of morons apart! Atheists Critique is fuckin hilarious. I think the book of morons from your perspective would be gold.

PS......EVERY member of TTA should have a copy of Atheists Critique. If you don't, order immediately.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Very Misanthropik Bible Study Misanthropik 37 672 Today 12:46 AM
Last Post: JONES
  The Bible ok'ing abortion???? MrKrispy601 27 495 Yesterday 01:27 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Updated on my 3rd read of the bible MrKrispy601 24 335 20-07-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fodder_From_The_Truth
  It takes more faith to be an Atheist TheKetola 40 3,672 18-07-2014 01:29 PM
Last Post: Mr. Slave
  Hobby Lobby President Has Agenda To Have Mandatory Bible Curriculum In Public Schools WindyCityJazz 20 395 16-07-2014 06:13 AM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  Atheist / Agnostic Informational Resource Library Near 164 15,403 13-07-2014 12:41 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Bible Golden Ratio "Code" TheLastEnemy 290 9,797 11-07-2014 10:42 AM
Last Post: Impulse