An egalitarian 'Ghost' vanquished by a greater spectre.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: An egalitarian 'Ghost' vanquished by a greater spectre.
[Image: interracial-kissing.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 01:50 AM
(12-05-2013 01:38 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 01:27 AM)Spectral-Rothbardian Wrote:  You cannot refute the substance of my arguments, so now you go on slandering me.

Here's the file where you discuss the idea that "blacks" commit more crime.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/13lah9za99u9ats/new.htm

How are you not bigoted again?
Blacks do commit a disproportionate amount of crime. That is just a fact.

I guess reality is racist.
12-05-2013, 01:56 AM
(12-05-2013 01:50 AM)Spectral-Rothbardian Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 01:38 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Here's the file where you discuss the idea that "blacks" commit more crime.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/13lah9za99u9ats/new.htm

How are you not bigoted again?
Blacks do commit a disproportionate amount of crime. That is just a fact.

I guess reality is racist.

Thumbsup

Cool story *sarcasm overload*

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
12-05-2013, 04:27 AM
What the fuck? A "race realist?" Blink

Oh my Gwynnies. Is there any point to this other than to spew hate? Consider

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-05-2013, 06:31 AM
(12-05-2013 01:50 AM)Spectral-Rothbardian Wrote:  I guess reality is racist.

The problem isn't that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. The problem is how that fact is examined. Most racists, even those who claim no hate in their racism, would have whites reject interaction with blacks and strongly discourage racial interbreeding between whites and blacks.

But at the same time, these same "race realists" look at the disproportionate economic success and political power of Jews v. whites and blame the Jews for being corrupt.

What they fail to contemplate is that whites enjoy a disproportionate amount of economic success and political power to blacks and thus, should be considered corrupt with respect to blacks... according to their logic. Further, whites commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime to Jews so again, Jews should be considered less corrupt than whites, not more. Either that or Jews are most corrupt, whites second most and blacks least. Not that it would be an accurate assessment but at least it would then be consistent.

Instead, these people look horizontally across race and use white as the benchmark "best" race, comparing all others to it but using different criterion with each so as to always land up on an argument in favor of whites.

This is why every racist thesis fails. You cannot maintain an accurate assessment of racial differences when your initial premise is flawed or biased.

What we can do, however, is actually look for the reasons why blacks commit more crime and Jews own more stuff. And since the best genetics can offer is making our skin different colors, our voices different pitches and our disease resistance variable... the thing to look at is environment.

While I don't make it a practice to read racist papers, I've never read one that even considers the possibility that environment could be the cause of these differences and thus, that genetic variations in humans might not be just cause of segregating them... either voluntarily or through compulsion.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post