An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(22-12-2016 07:08 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 12:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, the Meyer and his hero-editor have introduced the CORRECT interpretation of the facts into the Current Content level - the only possible public scientific level.

Just like Quantum Mechanics the Nature has several published interpretations. Darwinists absurdic interpretation: "mindless mud has decided to go alive", Laugh out load Creationists interpretation of life: "Jesus Christ has created us from the Nature." Yes

After reading all of this I can't believe you are actually this stupid. This has to either be an act or just willful ignorance.

Thank you, good wishing friend. Your only wish is to safe me from being martyr like Kent Hovind. Or like the Jesus Christ. But I hate the evil. I hate the satanism.

Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 07:38 AM
(22-12-2016 07:12 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 07:08 AM)ohio_drg Wrote:  After reading all of this I can't believe you are actually this stupid. This has to either be an act or just willful ignorance.

Thank you, good wishing friend. Your only wish is to safe me from being martyr like Kent Hovind. Or like the Jesus Christ. But I hate the evil. I hate the satanism.

Angry

And you still don't know what the term martyr means. Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-12-2016, 08:16 AM
(22-12-2016 07:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 06:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. Wrong. It was Paley who did that, you fool. When are you going to actually stop lying for Jebus ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmaker_analogy

Why the "Watchmaker" can not be the same time the "Intelligent Designer"???

You call a design that permits babies to die from cancer "intelligent" ?
I think your god is more stupid and unintelligent than you, (if that were possible).

Still waiting for 5 references about time compression, Liar-For-Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2016, 08:56 AM
He's more impervious to knowledge than a tank is to machinegun bullets.

We've already explained to him why Hovind is not a martyr (even in the colloquial sense he's using it, of a persecuted person), but actually was unanimously found guilty on MULTIPLE counts by a jury composed of Christians from the most religious part of the United States, northern Florida. Seriously, if there are any atheists in that part of the state, they stay hidden! It's only 4 hours' drive east of my hometown, on the same highway, and my dad's family are from Florida. I know the area well.

Hovind was a tax-dodging activist. He was lawfully convicted of numerous violations of the law by a jury of his (Christian) peers, was originally reported to the law for his illegal and unethical actions by the (fundamentalist Christian) director of the religious organization to which he belonged, and some of the most conservative (Christian) federal judges in the country rejected his appeals-- one even called his claims laughable. We showed him all these things, with links to prove it.

And yet, somehow, Borgo here still has the audacity to try to claim Hovind is a martyr, as if the "evil atheist scientists" somehow managed to call for his head. Give me a break!

The only people who are even remotely trying to defend Hovind are his fellow anti-tax-law advocates and those who are eager to see him peddling his Creationist ideas-- which, by the way, are so out there that he has been disavowed as a lunatic by the major Creationist organizations!

We showed you that, too, Borg.

So why do you come back and lie about Hovind being persecuted, when we showed you those things?

Lying for Jesus™ is still LYING.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-12-2016, 09:39 AM
(22-12-2016 08:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  .............
Still waiting for 5 references about time compression, Liar-For-Jebus.

Remember: the Jesus loves, the satan hates every tiny gut of you.
The infinite hate the satan has. The "Jesus" means the "Savior". Not the police, not the "men in black", but the Jesus Christ and His Holy angels do stand between the crazy satanism and you. Be scared, brother!

The scale-invariance of the Physics is my recent idea. It will never get to Current Content journal, because I am cursed (need the Bible verse for it?).
22-12-2016, 09:56 AM
At work.

Drinking Beverage

No, no bible verses..... just some coherant posts would be nice.
22-12-2016, 10:08 AM
(22-12-2016 09:39 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Remember: the Jesus loves, the satan hates every tiny gut of you.

Jesus is either stone fucking dead or is a fictional character invented by Paul the Antichrist. He cannot love.

Satan is a fictional character. He cannot hate. Regardless, in the Bible Satan only killed 10 people -- with the permission of your "true god," to settle a bet as to how devout Job was.

Quote:The infinite hate the satan has. The "Jesus" means the "Savior". Not the police, not the "men in black", but the Jesus Christ and His Holy angels do stand between the crazy satanism and you. Be scared, brother!

Christians have done vastly more damage to My family than Satanists.

I want material compensation for the lands that your church stole from My clan a thousand years ago. How much money do you have? Please send it to Me. All of it. (We can work out installment payments for the rest of your indebtedness after the holidays.)

Quote:The scale-invariance of the Physics is my recent idea. It will never get to Current Content journal, because I am cursed (need the Bible verse for it?).

No, it will never get to a proper journal because your knowledge of physics is execrably poor and you are incapable of communicating in proper scientific terms without referencing your imaginary friends. Your curse is entirely of your own making, and you have only yourself to blame.

Embrace the eternal darkness, Borg. It will come for you one day, and finally liberate you from your failures and your wilful stupidity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
22-12-2016, 11:53 AM
(22-12-2016 10:08 AM)Astreja Wrote:  .............
Quote:The scale-invariance of the Physics is my recent idea. It will never get to Current Content journal, because I am cursed (need the Bible verse for it?).
Your curse is entirely of your own making, and you have only yourself to blame.

Quote:But this mob that knows nothing of the law—there is a curse on them.”
John 7:49 NIV
22-12-2016, 12:35 PM
(22-12-2016 09:56 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  No, no bible verses..... just some coherant posts would be nice.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... Bible verses!

[Image: 99a856b69fcafff29845d222e4dca1a097ea115e...899230.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-12-2016, 12:39 PM
(22-12-2016 11:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  "But this mob that knows nothing of the law—there is a curse on them.”
John 7:49 NIV

Well, that explains your problem right there -- you're cursed because of a flawed knowledge of the laws of physics. Big Grin

(By the way, just send the money you owe Me to Médecins Sans Frontières. I have plenty of My own and was going to use it for a charitable donation anyway.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post