An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(23-12-2016 10:50 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 08:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Firstly, please don't include me as a "friend" of yours; I'm not. I prefer to choose my friends from people with an IQ at least in triple digits, and who've reached intellectual pubescence.

I insist on calling the people the friends. Any enemy is my friend. Capisce?

Laugh out load

It's passive-aggressive bullshit. What baffles me is that you actually think that we would consider anything you have to say as having merit, especially after you have demonstrated your inability to comprehend any subject, fall for ridiculous hoaxes and give credence to known frauds like Kent Hovind.

You have zero credibility here and there's nothing you can do to change that.

I suppose trolling for Jeebus is your motivation, but to be unable to recognize how badly you have failed. Jesus-fucking-Christ, you are dense! Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
23-12-2016, 11:05 AM
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 10:50 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I insist on calling the people the friends. Any enemy is my friend. Capisce?

Laugh out load

It's passive-aggressive bullshit. .........

So, let me explain the Reality. A current enemy is enemy only in his imagination. I see the future, I see how any human will cry out loud before the Judge Jesus. In that very moment, in that Last Day, this human is my friend. I live in the future.

Shy
23-12-2016, 11:06 AM
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What an atheist would loose to become the YEC? Nothing. But the feeling is great, a YEC feels to be on Jesus Christ side.

It should. They're both hoaxes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-12-2016, 12:22 PM
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What an atheist would loose to become the YEC?

Everything.

In order to become a YEC I would have to lie to Myself about what I know about physics, chemistry, biology, anthropology, geology and history, and adopt an execrably stupid, ill-informed and useless view of this beautiful planet.

No. I would rather literally die than do that. A life enslaved to mythology is not a life worth living. Fortunately, I am currently in no danger of falling for that silly YEC nonsense and expect to be living in cozy proximity to reality in the decades to come.

And you, Borg, will be "on the side of Jesus" sometime in the next 100 years when both of you are forever dead and buried -- and not an instant before.

Embrace the darkness.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
23-12-2016, 12:25 PM
(23-12-2016 11:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I see how any human will cry out loud before the Judge Jesus.

Take a closer look, Borg. That ain't Jesus sitting on that throne; it's Me. Jesus is the half-naked cabana boy to the right of the throne, bringing Me a Havana frappé and a basket of Buffalo wings. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-12-2016, 12:35 PM
(23-12-2016 11:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  It's passive-aggressive bullshit. .........

So, let me explain the Reality. A current enemy is enemy only in his imagination. I see the future, I see how any human will cry out loud before the Judge Jesus. In that very moment, in that Last Day, this human is my friend. I live in the future.

Shy

That is your fantasy, there is no reality to it. The reality is you have failed miserably and you are too stupid to recognize that.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
23-12-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 01:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So, let me explain the Reality.
The only judge I see in my future is Judge Judy.
If I cry out, she'll tell me to shut up.
Something you might consider.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-12-2016, 02:10 PM
(23-12-2016 12:35 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  That is your fantasy, there is no reality to it.

It's not even a good fantasy. Borg's imagined future involves a bunch of people being judged by some pisspot dictator who used to be a carpenter, and whose idea of "justice" involves tossing billions of people into an eternal torture chamber.

My imagined future involves snackies and mixed drinks. Much nicer -- and much more realistic, too.
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-12-2016, 07:53 PM
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 06:45 AM)whateverist Wrote:  ................
Wait .. you're not a YEC yourself are you?

What an atheist would loose to become the YEC? Nothing. But the feeling is great, a YEC feels to be on Jesus Christ side.

There is such hypothesis "Five minutes hypothesis". Need you more information about it?

Can't think of any information you might have that I'd want, but thanks for asking.

*backs away slowly*

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
23-12-2016, 07:56 PM
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What an atheist would loose to become the YEC? Nothing. But the feeling is great, a YEC feels to be on Jesus Christ side.

There is such hypothesis "Five minutes hypothesis". Need you more information about it?

Ignorance is bliss.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky