An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(23-12-2016 11:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  ........ I see the future, I see how any human will cry out loud before the Judge Jesus.......

Drinking Beverage

Really..... ?

I know I'm editing the post and that your grasp of English is... poor at best....

But... really... ?

Okay, think I'll just copy paste the same request not a Borg post from now on. Saves time, effort and heck Borg might just take time to respond to it if they see it enough.

Won't make any hope, though.

Borg, please post any evidence for anything that you say which;

(A) The evidence is correct.
(B) Isn't a bible quote etc.

Drinking Beverage

Not at work. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2016, 06:44 AM
(23-12-2016 07:53 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 10:59 AM)theBorg Wrote:  What an atheist would loose to become the YEC? Nothing. But the feeling is great, a YEC feels to be on Jesus Christ side.

There is such hypothesis "Five minutes hypothesis". Need you more information about it?

Can't think of any information you might have that I'd want, but thanks for asking.

*backs away slowly*

Shut up your eyes and go away from the screen:
http://www.reasonsforgod.org/2012/11/was...nutes-ago/

Because your false godhood is under the healing now!

Laugh out load
24-12-2016, 06:54 AM
(24-12-2016 06:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Shut up your eyes and go away from the screen:

That's the false teachings... the True Teaching™ is that the universe was created Last Thursday.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-12-2016, 06:56 AM
Borg. Dude. You have failed to learn.

You are now lying. You speak falsehoods now not out of mere ignorance but out of pride and willfulness.

You still defend things that atheists and Christians alike have proven is bogus. That makes you the lowest form of liar-- the fanatic who cannot listen or learn from others.

If there is a heaven, you will not be allowed in there because of your fanaticism and lies.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
24-12-2016, 07:52 AM
(23-12-2016 11:05 AM)theBorg Wrote:  So, let me explain the Reality.

Your "reality" is in fact unreality to any rational person conversant with logic.

Quote:A current enemy is enemy only in his imagination.

Nope. My dislike of your online persona, and your pretentious morals and flawed ethics is most definitely not in my imagination. Sorry.

Quote:I see the future, I see how any human will cry out loud before the Judge Jesus. In that very moment, in that Last Day, this human is my friend. I live in the future.

You don't see the future; you can't. Nobody can. What you think you're "seeing"—even metaphorically—is simply a fantasy you created, and still reinforce inside the confines of your own brain. I'm guessing you're suffering from an undiagnosed delusional disorder, or possibly sub-normal perceptual reasoning.

You should be seeking psychological intervention—rather than arguing incessantly and uselessly with people in on-line forums.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-12-2016, 10:10 AM
(24-12-2016 06:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-12-2016 07:53 PM)whateverist Wrote:  Can't think of any information you might have that I'd want, but thanks for asking.

*backs away slowly*

Shut up your eyes and go away from the screen:

Laugh out load

Kind of fitting that the rabid missionary has as his avatar a sci fi character that is all about forcefully assimilating others. Gawd only knows what your latest babbling is supposed to signify. Bored now.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
24-12-2016, 10:43 AM
(24-12-2016 10:10 AM)whateverist Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 06:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Shut up your eyes and go away from the screen:

Laugh out load

Kind of fitting that the rabid missionary has as his avatar a sci fi character that is all about forcefully assimilating others. Gawd only knows what your latest babbling is supposed to signify. Bored now.

The Highest King Jesus Christ decides in Christianity. Every single human decides in the false atheism. This atheism is false, because the human decides all. Who is in the decision - that Being is god. What is why so hard to heal a false atheist, because he is a false god.

Laugh out load
24-12-2016, 11:03 AM
You're a false Christian, Borg. You lie about people, you can't heal shit, and you definitely don't have the "life in abundance" that Jesus promised.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2016, 11:23 AM
(24-12-2016 11:03 AM)Astreja Wrote:  ......
you can't heal shit, and you definitely don't have the "life in abundance" that Jesus promised.

Yeah, girl, the spiritual war is dirty and shitty. Yes
24-12-2016, 02:18 PM
(23-12-2016 11:36 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Borg, please post any evidence for anything that you say which;

(A) The evidence is correct.
(B) Isn't a bible quote etc.

Drinking Beverage

Not at work. Big Grin