An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(24-12-2016 10:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Highest King Jesus Christ decides in Christianity. Every single human decides in the false atheism. This atheism is false, because the human decides all. Who is in the decision - that Being is god. What is why so hard to heal a false atheist, because he is a false god.

Laugh out load

You really have lost your marbles.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2016, 06:14 PM
(24-12-2016 11:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Yeah, girl, the spiritual war is dirty and shitty. Yes

(Springy G, who is literally old enough to be theBorg's mother, raises one eyebrow and smirks) Your "spirituality" has only brought you ignominy, misery and poverty. Perhaps you should try healing yourself before you start in on other people, young man.

(24-12-2016 03:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You {theBorg} really have lost your marbles.

That would imply that he actually had marbles to lose. He certainly didn't bring any with him to TTA.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
25-12-2016, 11:11 PM
(24-12-2016 10:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 10:10 AM)whateverist Wrote:  Kind of fitting that the rabid missionary has as his avatar a sci fi character that is all about forcefully assimilating others. Gawd only knows what your latest babbling is supposed to signify. Bored now.

The Highest King Jesus Christ decides in Christianity. Every single human decides in the false atheism. This atheism is false, because the human decides all. Who is in the decision - that Being is god. What is why so hard to heal a false atheist, because he is a false god.

Laugh out load

I'm not going to pretend I know what you're talking about and neither do I care. May I call you Dipshit?

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
26-12-2016, 01:08 AM
(25-12-2016 11:11 PM)whateverist Wrote:  May I call you Dipshit?

You don't need his permission, so go ahead. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2016, 01:09 AM
(24-12-2016 03:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 10:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Highest King Jesus Christ decides in Christianity. Every single human decides in the false atheism. This atheism is false, because the human decides all. Who is in the decision - that Being is god. What is why so hard to heal a false atheist, because he is a false god.

Laugh out load

You really have lost your marbles.

What gave you the impression they had any marbles to begin with? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post