An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2016, 09:04 AM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(21-12-2016 09:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 08:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is damn easy to say, now, when the text is deleted! Yes

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Dumb ass, the article was IN THE LINK YOU PROVIDED!

It doesn't have any research results in it, just like RS said.

It's just a whiny creationist psuedo-scientist bitching about evolution.

I do not trust the YEC personal on that website: if the text is deleted from Current Content indexing system, then any copy of it is as well as non-existent. The public Science happens in Current Content only.

Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2016, 09:09 AM
(21-12-2016 09:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 09:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Dumb ass, the article was IN THE LINK YOU PROVIDED!

I do not trust the YEC personal on that website: if the text is deleted from Current Content indexing system, then any copy of it is as well as non-existent. The public Science happens in Current Content only.

Laugh out load

Your mind:

[Image: train-wreck.jpg]

You are too stupid to understand or recognize that you have destroyed your credibility on this forum. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
21-12-2016, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 09:16 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(21-12-2016 08:45 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 07:58 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ....... and the new article had no new research. .....

It is damn easy to say, now, when the text is deleted! Yes

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

What?!? That's what repeated articles reviewing the paper said.

What you just said is a bald-faced lie. The paper is readily available online, as well as to anyone who orders a copy of that issue from the Journal itself, of course.

http://www.discovery.org/a/2177

Also, as was just pointed out to you, it was not even a paper appropriate to that journal's subject matter. It was deliberately put in there for no other reason than to support Sternberg's personal religious agenda.

It was a deliberate lie-- a PR stunt for Intelligent Design advocates. And it is one that has been roundly criticized-- not just because ID fails as a scientific proposition, but because it's a bad article. Did you even read the The Panda's Thumb article I posted, covering the problems with the paper (and also covering the dishonesty of the guy who got it published without peer review), or are you just ignoring what we say because you prefer your prejudices?

In case you just missed it, I'll post it here, again. Please read it.

https://pandasthumb.org/archives/2004/08...ess-1.html

Edit to Add: I'd like to ask why you're okay with a guy who takes a job at an obscure journal about Systematics, then uses his position (just before he leaves) to bypass the first step of the Peer Review process that is the entire basis of science, then lies about what happened to him afterward?

I mean, are these levels of underhanded, unprofessional, unethical behavior okay with you?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 09:21 AM
(21-12-2016 09:00 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Dumb ass, the article was IN THE LINK YOU PROVIDED!

Laugh out load

You do not trust the YEC personal on that website?

You mean like Stephen C. Meyer who is Program Director - Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute?

Stephen C. Meyer THAT WROTE THE FUCKING PAPER YOU LINKED TO?!!

You are a lying piece of shit who has zero credibility, it's not surprising you're swimming in the same pond with the rest of the pond scum from the Discovery Institute.

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-12-2016, 09:42 AM
(21-12-2016 09:21 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ........

You mean like Stephen C. Meyer who is Program Director - Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute?

Stephen C. Meyer THAT WROTE THE Censored PAPER YOU LINKED TO?!!

You are a lying piece of shit who has zero credibility, it's not surprising you're swimming in the same pond with the rest of the pond scum from the Discovery Institute.

Thank you for taking the side of the Dr. Meyer to fight against theBorg. But the humans, if they are not the saints, are partly satanists and partly saints. Thus, any personal stuff (the Mayer has posted on his website) is questionable. But the Current Content indexing system has the authority from the Jesus Christ. The rulers of the world, the institutions and the politics of the world are under the closest look of the Jesus Christ. Therefore, the Mayers personal works are not in compar-ency with the journal, which has sinfully changed its mind.

Capisce? Smartass
21-12-2016, 09:53 AM
hahahaha. "An elitist Young Earth Creationist" Laughat hahahahahah. "elitist" Laughat What does that even mean. That breaks me up everytime I read this thread.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-12-2016, 10:03 AM
(21-12-2016 09:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 09:21 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ........

Stephen C. Meyer THAT WROTE THE Censored PAPER YOU LINKED TO?!!

Thank you for taking the side of the Dr. Meyer to fight against theBorg. But the humans, if they are not the saints, are partly satanists and partly saints. Thus, any personal stuff (the Mayer has posted on his website) is questionable. But the Current Content indexing system has the authority from the Jesus Christ. The rulers of the world, the institutions and the politics of the world are under the closest look of the Jesus Christ. Therefore, the Mayers personal works are not in compar-ency with the journal, which has sinfully changed its mind.

Capisce? Smartass

You need to be put in a padded cell and be spoon fed by someone because you would be a danger with anything other than a rubber spoon in your hand.

21-12-2016, 10:07 AM
(20-12-2016 01:12 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A comment with f-words is wrong with 100%.

No. If your assertions are factually wrong, it doesn't fucking matter how many fucking times we fucking use the F word. You are *still* wrong, and no amount of pretty language can make bad science into good science.

Given how you keep starting stupid threads, I think we should be swearing at you more rather than less.

And quite frankly, if I were the dean of the university where you got your science degree, I would revoke it and strike your name from the records. You are an embarrassment to real scientists everywhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
21-12-2016, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 10:27 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Borg, since you clearly have no intention of reading the TPT article I keep trying to link you to, here's their summary:

Meyer makes his case that evolution can’t produce new genes in complete neglect of the relevant scientific literature documenting the origin of new genes.

A central claim of Meyer’s is that novel genes have too much “CSI”
[Complex Specified Information] to be produced by evolution. The first problem with this is that Meyer does not demonstrate that genes have CSI under Dembski’s definition (see above). The second problem is that Meyer cites absolutely none of the literature documenting the origin of new genes. For example, Meyer missed the recent paper in Current Opinion in Genetics and Development with the unambiguous title, “Evolution of novel genes.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11682312

Here is the link to the National Institutes of Health's [Edit to Add: which I would remind you is headed by an evangelical Christian, Francis S. Collins] PubMed index which contains the paper (among others) that shows Meyer's article is not only wrong, but ignores the very thing he claims in his article "cannot" happen, which science already knew about.

The paper is bunk. It should never have been published because it is incorrect, not because it is ID. (Also because ID still has not demonstrated the things it claims to be demonstrating, and needs to demonstrate in order to be science-- kind of a requisite for scientific publication.)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=...d=11682312

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-12-2016, 10:31 AM

Laugh out load

I gots some news fer ya dere, Smorgy Borgy.
NO SCIENCE EVER, public or otherwise, happens on ANY YEC website.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.