An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
(21-12-2016 01:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You have not answered, how the method is applied to Darwinian Evolution? What experiment (without human direct interference) has made from bear a crocodile?

Bears evolve to crocodiles?

Idiot.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
21-12-2016, 01:09 PM
(21-12-2016 11:57 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 10:21 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ........ Also because ID still has not demonstrated the things it claims to be demonstrating, and needs to demonstrate in order to be science--

The father of Modern Science - I.Newton had no such problem. Correct?

What? Newton was not a scientist, in the modern sense, in that he did not practice the Scientific Method. He did, however, do some work that could be considered science by modern standards.

An example of using something akin to science was when he formulated the Calculus for the purpose of proving what he asserted in physics, so others could do the same work. He published volumes (there weren't really any science journals back then, just "societies" of researchers who passed papers and books among them) and expected others to peer review and criticize them.

It was a rudimentary form of the Scientific Method.

Other ideas of Newton's were outright unscientific, which is why the man who developed the Calculus did not develop the scientific method.

I like how the writer of the Wiki article on Newton's life put it:

After purchasing and studying Newton's alchemical works, economist John Maynard Keynes, for example, opined at the tercentenary of his birth in 1942 that "Newton was not the first of the age of reason, he was the last of the magicians." In the Early Modern Period of Newton's lifetime, the educated embraced a world view different from that of later centuries. Distinctions between science, superstition, and pseudoscience were still being formulated, and a devoutly Christian biblical perspective permeated Western culture.

From the Wikipedia article, "Isaac Newton's Occult Studies". (Bold emphasis my own.)

I suppose it is because you are one of "the magicians" that you think Newton was a scientist. But he certainly wasn't "the father of the Modern Science".

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 01:15 PM
(21-12-2016 01:08 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 01:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You have not answered, how the method is applied to Darwinian Evolution? What experiment (without human direct interference) has made from bear a crocodile?

Idiot.

I know, right? How in the hells do they even get the idea that this is what science claims happened?

It's like going up to a physicist and saying, "You say the sun burns hydrogen? Yeah, well I took Chemistry 101 and I know you need a lot of oxygen to burn hydrogen, so it can't burn hydrogen. Ha!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 01:16 PM
(21-12-2016 01:08 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Idiot.

You will use this word many many times, just read the "Origin of Species and the privilege of the white race in the fight for life"! The title is like I am remembering it, sorry.

Laugh out load
21-12-2016, 01:20 PM

The question is a demonstration of your complete ignorance of science. Bears never turned into crocodiles. You really don't even know what "evolution" means.
My suggestion to you, fool, is that you give this up, and go read childrens books. You are incapable of adult thought.

http://www.quora.com/How-does-the-theory...fic-method

Quote:You have not read the Newton's original, have you?

Just like evolution no longer rests on the what Darwin said or did, the Theory of Gravity no longer rests in any way on Newton. It has been validated time and again without him, and without any of your fool gods.
Did you even go to school at all ?
I get it now. "theBorg" is a collective a mentally challenged uneducated drunkards.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-12-2016, 01:26 PM

I'm sorry, but are you slightly insane? Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-12-2016, 01:29 PM
(21-12-2016 01:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 01:08 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Bears evolve to crocodiles?

Idiot.

You will use this word many many times, just read the "Origin of Species and the privilege of the white race in the fight for life"! The title is like I am remembering it, sorry.

Laugh out load

The title is: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

Notice: Not the "white race". In fact, he isn't talking about humans at all, but subgroups within a species. His point was that within populations you will have some groups that are better adapted and will thus produce more surviving offspring then the less-well-adapted groups, leading the population to change over time so there are more of the favored group (race).

This tells me that you have not read the book you are trying to criticize. I know you have not because he doesn't even mention human evolution or origins in the book.

It is insanely dishonest to pretend that Darwin meant "human skin color" when he referred to race in the title of Origin. You, sir, have borne false witness.

All that said, Darwin was likely a racist. So were MOST people, back then, especially high-born Brits. He said some stuff that is considered pretty fucked up by modern standards.

But he also was strongly against the mistreatment of people of other races, though, such as slavery. He would have been appalled at the idea of the Holocaust.

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 01:46 PM
(21-12-2016 01:26 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

I'm sorry, but are you slightly insane? Confused

This word "insane" will be constantly popping out in your healthy mind, while reading the Darwin in original, won't it? Laugh out load
21-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Let's review Borg's utter failure in this thread:

1.Makes a claim that a creationist published in a peer reviewed publication. Shown that it was withdrawn and it wasn't published. Facepalm

2.Claimed that the Discovery Institute's article was deleted. It wasn't, it was right there at the very link he provided! Facepalm

3.When shown that the article was at the Discovery Institute's website, claimed that it couldn't be relied upon as the actual article! Facepalm

4.When shown that the author of this article was a director of the Discovery Institute, claimed that Meyer was in a conspiracy with the rest of the scientific field, a "Scientist conspiracy". Facepalm

To use a quote from WhiskeyDebates:

How have you managed to keep from starving to death while trying to cut your food with a napkin?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
21-12-2016, 01:52 PM
(21-12-2016 01:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You will use this word many many times, just read the "Origin of Species and the privilege of the white race in the fight for life"! The title is like I am remembering it, sorry.

As usual, you got it wrong and were too fucking lazy to look up the correct title:

On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life

A "favoured race" in this context is any genetic variant of a species, human or otherwise, that is able to successfully adapt to its environment. It has nothing to do with privilege.

You should be ashamed of yourself for representing your "true god" with such falsehoods. The only conclusion I can draw from your behaviour is that your god is as much a lie as you are a liar.

May the truth destroy you both.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post