An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: An elitest YEC paper found! Is it real or fantasy?
Y'all do understand that you are taking considerable time and making quite an effort to educate someone who has his fingers stuck in his ears up to the second knuckle and repeating...la, la, la, la, la...as loud as he can.

The thing is not that he can't hear you but rather he won't hear you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
21-12-2016, 05:50 PM
(21-12-2016 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Y'all do understand that you are taking considerable time and making quite an effort to educate someone who has his fingers stuck in his ears up to the second knuckle and repeating...la, la, la, la, la...as loud as he can.

No, likely he won't.

But it's practice for when the conversation might be important. Thumbsup

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
21-12-2016, 06:51 PM
(21-12-2016 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Y'all do understand that you are taking considerable time and making quite an effort to educate someone who has his fingers stuck in his ears up to the second knuckle and repeating...la, la, la, la, la...as loud as he can.

Truth is, I'm desperately trying to understand the type of human brain that can be so dishonest with itself. It's easy to write it off as "just fundamentalism" or "just stupid" (or trolling, of course), but I was raised as a hard-core, "on fire for Jesus", fundamentalist Christian and yet I, when presented with the Creationist information, was immediately able to spot the problems... and when I looked into it (as so many of them claim to have done), I did so with all the honesty and integrity I had been taught to hold dear by my fundamentalist Christian family.

I found out that it didn't hold water. I had to honestly admit that to myself.

What I can't understand is how so many people can get it so wrong, be shown that they're wrong with clear evidence, and yet managed to have it just deflect off their skulls like this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
21-12-2016, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 07:13 PM by theBorg.)
(21-12-2016 02:37 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ................
BUT THAT HAS NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH THE BOOK HE WROTE ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES AND YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU SAY IT DOES.

Sorry for the all caps, but I can't believe a real human being who is capable of feeding himself would be as dense as you are being.

Friends, I am not a damn False Christian, which you used to deal with. I am the respectful True Christian. I am not a liar, am a learner. I agree, what Darwin, as a Christian, deeply cared about the suffering people. However bad people have misused his book to start Darwinism - the new false religion. Because the laws of nature are scale-invariant, the macro physics is using the same laws as the micro physics. We do not see any Darwinism in the Nature. Thus, there will be never a Darwinism in the Nature. The Darwinism is only imaginary to shift the brains away from Jesus Christ to the satanism,, - the satan is very respected "imaginary friend" in this forum. Girl even said, what she would better give the satan a knife and trust own destiny, than to give a knife to loving Jesus. :-(
21-12-2016, 07:10 PM
(21-12-2016 06:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 02:37 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ................
BUT THAT HAS NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH THE BOOK HE WROTE ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES AND YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU SAY IT DOES.

Sorry for the all caps, but I can't believe a real human being who is capable of feeding himself would be as dense as you are being.

Friends, I am not a damn False Christian, which you used to deal with. I am the respectful True Christian. I am not a liar, am a learner. I agree, what Darwin, as a Christian, has cared about the suffering people.

But you are lying. You keep telling us things that are untrue, and easily verifiable that they are not true-- one example, above, is trying to assert that Darwin wrote On the Origin of Species to promote such horrible an idea as racism.

Almost literally every thing you have said here is easy to check for yourself, and find out whether or not it is true before you come in and try to tell us what's what.

Yet you don't. You tell us, and we are the ones who have to look it up.

What takes it from "accidentally lying because I trusted church people who are willing to lie to me" to "Borg is actually a liar" is when we explain to you, demonstrate for you, that the things are otherwise, and you continue to say it again as if we had not done so.

I know this is not the first time we explained that "bears to crocodiles" is not how evolution works. Or even close to how it works. And yet you said it again. Why?

What else can we conclude, when you do that, except that Borg is a Liar For Jesus™, committing Pious Fraud because he thinks it serves his master?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Friends, I know the hell is real. As you see in the News, there is no limit of evil in a terrorist. Because the hell has no bottom. I am not a liar, I am a learner. But I am not a surrender, so I fight for any knowledge I have got. Please reread my latter comment, because I think, what I have modified it.
21-12-2016, 07:30 PM
(21-12-2016 07:22 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, I know the hell is real. As you see in the News, there is no limit of evil in a terrorist. Because the hell has no bottom. I am not a liar, I am a learner. But I am not a surrender, so I fight for any knowledge I have got. Please reread my latter comment, because I think, what I have modified it.
Go fight for it on a field of understanding the conceptual workings of how minds acquire knowledge.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Borg, so far in just this thread you have managed to completely misrepresent Darwin, Newton, the Theory of Evolution, and posted a movie by Intelligent Design proponents that, instead of owning up to the dishonest things they did, instead tried to blame what they did on the entire field of professional scientists, especially those at the prestigious Smithsonian museum and journal whose offices they abused in order to pull off their dishonesty.

Then they told more lies.

Then you told them to us.

Then we showed you, unequivocally, that the paper does not contain useful science and makes claims that are flatly against science that was already known at the time-- rendering it unsuitable for publication on basically every possible ground.

You still have your entire first post on this thread, gloating about what they [in the film] told you about the situation, and even after all of us showing you that nothing they were claiming was really true, you didn't apologize or admit the error. You didn't retract it. You appear to have every intention of going on to slander every working biologist on the planet, even the Christian ones, by accusing them of lying to cover up The Truth™ that your religious cult told you.

So please forgive me if I'm just a bit skeptical that you're "a learner" and not a liar.

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-12-2016, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 10:31 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-12-2016 06:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am the respectful True Christian.

That's what they ALL say. You're not special or different in any way. None at all. You're just a common ignoramus. You know nothing about science or Evolution. At. All. Nothing.
You also don't actually know much at all about religion either.

Quote:I am not a liar, am a learner. I agree, what Darwin, as a Christian, deeply cared about the suffering people. However bad people have misused his book to start Darwinism - the new false religion.

Evolution has done wonders in treating suffering people and treating disease. NOTHING has "been misused". Nothing. The theory of how species developed from common ancestors arose in England over long period of time. MANY people were coming to the same conclusions. Darwin just happened to publish first. In 2016, Evolution in NO WAY rests on his book. The theory stands on it's own with mountains of evidence. You are too ignorant to know what that is.

Quote:Because the laws of nature are scale-invariant,

You don't even know what those words mean. They do not apply to biological organisms. You think it makes you sound smart. You don't.
There is no such thing as "macro physics" or "micro physics". You can reference NOT ONE physics text that talks in those terms. Where do you get this shit ?
Micro evolution and macro evolution are bullshit terms/categories Creationists made up. No scientists talks that way. Not even the ones at your university.

Go away, and spout your garbage somewhere else.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-12-2016, 10:16 PM
(21-12-2016 06:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Friends, I am not a damn False Christian, which you used to deal with. I am the respectful True Christian. I am not a liar, am a learner.

Wrong on all counts.

You are a terrible representative for your religion. You are not respectful at all; you regularly alter our words when you quote them. You are indeed a liar, and we have caught you at it multiple times. One of your worst traits is ignoring the information we give you; another is your insistence on referencing idiotic conspiracy theories and repeatedly re-quoting things that have been proven false. You are also very bad at learning, so calling yourself a "learner" is an utter fucking joke.

I don't think you give a shit about science. All you care about is getting to {non-existent} heaven, and you don't have the integrity or common decency to look at real-world facts if they contradict your religious beliefs.

No heaven awaits you, only eternal darkness. Only darkness. No thought. No Jesus. No joy and no sorrow.

And there is nothing you can do to prevent that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post