An exercise in sheer stupidity....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2013, 04:25 PM
An exercise in sheer stupidity....
I just spent 20 minutes looking for my keys, only to realize I was holding them in my left hand the whole time! WTF??!?!?!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: An exercise in sheer stupidity....
(05-08-2013 04:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I just spent 20 minutes looking for my keys, only to realize I was holding them in my left hand the whole time! WTF??!?!?!

So then that weed was really good.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
(05-08-2013 04:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I just spent 20 minutes looking for my keys, only to realize I was holding them in my left hand the whole time! WTF??!?!?!

It's the beginning of the end. Next you'll need reading glasses, then hearing aids, then a walker.

You're doomed. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2013, 04:53 PM
I can ask my granny for some "Depends" coupons and send them to you, but only if I get that lint in return.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)