An interesting point.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 07:06 AM
An interesting point.
Someone said something on another thread that got me to thinking........

If "god" supposedly made man -- and then created a woman - from a rib from the man in question - they'd be essentially clones.

Then this "god" fellow - tells them "Go forth and multiply".....

I have to wonder - if this "god" guy had a sense of humor ----

Was he making a subtle joke????

Like - "Go fuck yourself"????

That's essentially what the story boils down to, after all....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-07-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: An interesting point.
(29-07-2015 07:06 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Someone said something on another thread that got me to thinking........

If "god" supposedly made man -- and then created a woman - from a rib from the man in question - they'd be essentially clones.

Then this "god" fellow - tells them "Go forth and multiply".....

I have to wonder - if this "god" guy had a sense of humor ----

Was he making a subtle joke????

Like - "Go fuck yourself"????

That's essentially what the story boils down to, after all....

After they ate the magic fruit, god was like- to hell with this! I'm going to fuck both of them over!

Too bad god didn't hire me as an advisor, I could have predicted it wouldn't end the way he planned.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
29-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Didn't God plan for us to fuck the animals first? He asked Adam of any of the beasts were suitable and Adam said no.. Only then did God create a woman.
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post
29-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Yup... As Doug Adams said ---

Ford Prefect: Your God person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says, do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple. Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting 'Gotcha.' It wouldn't have made any difference if they hadn't eaten it.
Arthur Dent: Why not?
Ford Prefect: Because if you're dealing with somebody who has the sort of mentality which likes leaving hats on the pavement with bricks under them you know perfectly well they won't give up. They'll get you in the end.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-07-2015, 07:32 AM
(29-07-2015 07:14 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Didn't God plan for us to fuck the animals first? He asked Adam of any of the beasts were suitable and Adam said no.. Only then did God create a woman.

It highlights god's stupidity, did god not know what a good companion would be? Major god-not-knowing event there.

I just read Genesis 1-2 again and realized that in chapter 1, all living things were made of water, then in chapter 2, all living things were made from the earth.

Then I saw that the Sceptik's Annotated Bible points that out.

So many layers of stupid....Laughat

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post