An invitation to the Beta test: Battlefield 5 - Ukraine - the Middle Ages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 08:09 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
An invitation to the Beta test: Battlefield 5 - Ukraine - the Middle Ages
And I feel sorry for those players. It is foreseeable that the life of the majority of them is going to be seriously affected. Ah, lust for power, human, too human.

[Image: 88c25655jw1edt2w6sfh9j20c844hnjp.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: An invitation to the Beta test: Battlefield 5 - Ukraine - the Middle Ages
This is way worse than battle field: 2070 game of the year edition
Wait! Oh crap, I've leaked foreknowledge! The Relative And Exact Temporal Dimension Interception System (RAETDIS) is malfunctioning! I've altered my own timeline and created a paradox! Which the paradox has existed already but was created after it existed!
The logical association of time is collapsing! -Wait, I'm confused. If I created the paradox before 2070 then it must have existed before the game was released! That means the universe is a infinite loop because I have altered the past in the slightest way possible! I am between non existence and existence!
AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post