Anal chart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Anal chart
(25-05-2013 08:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 07:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I don't get it....Consider

You're fooling with me aren't you?

No, really I'm not following.....why would he have a thermometer in his pocket?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 09:08 PM
(25-05-2013 08:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 08:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You're fooling with me aren't you?

No, really I'm not following.....why would he have a thermometer in his pocket?

proc·tol·o·gy (prk-tl-j)
n.
The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the colon, rectum, and anus.

Does this help?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Some people are also kinda uptight. Dodgy
25-05-2013, 09:27 PM
(25-05-2013 09:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 08:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No, really I'm not following.....why would he have a thermometer in his pocket?

proc·tol·o·gy (prk-tl-j)
n.
The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the colon, rectum, and anus.

Does this help?

So why would he need a pen? Would he write the diagnosis directly on the colon in order to keep tract?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
25-05-2013, 09:28 PM
(25-05-2013 09:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 09:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  proc·tol·o·gy (prk-tl-j)
n.

Does this help?

So why would he need a pen? Would he write the diagnosis directly on the colon in order to keep tract?

Dodgy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-05-2013, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 09:32 PM by Chas.)
(25-05-2013 08:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Chas you are on the verge of spamming now. stop it!

We all know you are trying to make a point in the most childish way. But its time to grow up. Put on your big boy pants and stop this little temper tantrum ok its gonna get you nowhere

Me spamming? No, I'm just following the 'science' in the Science forum.

And if you think this is spam, then what is all that crap from I&I?

Your judgement is odd.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-05-2013, 09:29 PM
(25-05-2013 08:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  The science section isn't your section Chas.

Complaining about the Natal Chart and then posting this... come on dude grow up, put your dummy away man.

Well, you obviously get the point. The mods don't.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
25-05-2013, 09:41 PM
(25-05-2013 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 08:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  The science section isn't your section Chas.

Complaining about the Natal Chart and then posting this... come on dude grow up, put your dummy away man.

Well, you obviously get the point. The mods don't.

Ive not slept so.... meh, I should keep my nose out of shit that doesn't concern me.

I do see your point to a degree chas but he was asking for any possible scientific effects that the planets have, I suppose its just boils down to opinion. Let it slide dude, threads come and go. This time next month it will be sunk and all forgotten about. If none science related threads continue to keep popping up on a weekly basis then you might have more of a valid point.

Apologies for saying put your dummy away (although you do appear a bit overbearing sometimes with certain things, just my opinion)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-05-2013, 09:42 PM
(25-05-2013 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 09:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So why would he need a pen? Would he write the diagnosis directly on the colon in order to keep tract?

Dodgy

Laughat Tongue

Yes, FC. I was fucking with you.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-05-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 02:13 AM by Misanthropik.)
The only hair on my body resides thinly upon my cranium.

What does that make me? Undecided

Edit: By the way; read the inspiration for this thread. I'd like to point out that this forum is fucking imploding.

Gonna bail soon. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post