Analysis of the Quran

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2011, 09:02 AM

RE: Analysis of the Quran
Anyway, as i see muslims are really afraid of God... they have to pray 5 times a day so they give thanks to God... and if they don't do that they'll go to hell... i mean what kind of God is that merciful... its just the same as christianism and anyway in schools they are taught that Darwin is crazy... so i really want to find what´s the matter with that book... if its really explicit or it can be interpretated in every way...
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2011, 11:18 AM
(15-04-2011 09:02 AM)çrisar Wrote:  its just the same as christianism and anyway in schools they are taught that Darwin is crazy...

I just found out (yesterday) that we have private schools in Norway where children are taught about "Darwins hypothesis" and the gaps in said hypothesis.

I think I'm loosing all faith in humanity..

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2011, 08:48 AM

That's sad, to keep people in ignorance... the fact is that even preacher younlings say that kind of stuff... they say that monkeys get birth monkeys until now... i mean... they don't even read what's the evolution... that's to make people fool. We are in the information age, and people still believe in myths passed from generation to generation...
18-04-2011, 11:29 AM
I don't get why people aren't making a fuss over it! We have real teachers, scientist and biologists in real schools, and you would think it would be in their own interest to get these religious schools shut down! For one thing they could make better use of the money currently given to these "schools".

18-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I read the Koran before my first deployment... you wouldn't believe the amounts of uninformed, redneck reactions I was getting... mostly from the Texas soldiers. "Well shoot dang, I didn't know you was a Mooslem." I can't read it without picture the movie 300 and god-king Xerxes every time. "For Allah is wise, he is merciful. King Leonidas, all that the great Xerxes requires is that you kneel."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
18-04-2011, 01:06 PM
That movie kicks ass!

18-04-2011, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 01:56 PM by Observer.)
[Image: This-is-ATHEISM.jpg?imageSize=Medium&...arta-meme-]

Oh... And I coincidently found this video in 3vid3nc3ces channel...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-04-2011, 09:31 AM

Hey Friends!!! well, first of i have to tell you that I have a Quran provided by a muslim guy. This Quran is written in traditional arabic, then it has a transliteration and then the translation in english. As far as i can see, it has little explanations, and i'm almost sure the translation is not what exactly sais in arabic. Anyway this translation is aproved.
First of all, i have to say they attack to the other monotheist religions even if they deny it...
Sura:1 Aya:7
The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

Sure they can be attacked, lets remember that Christianism and Judaism are older than Islam, anyway some muslims consider that the explanation of Christians and Jews in the Quran is a miracle... but for me it's not a miracle at all...
25-04-2011, 09:57 AM
At least the Muslims were smart enough to say: "f*ck the silly stories, just tell them what they have to do so we can take advantage of them." Now they're probably laughing with how the christians have to deal with explaining biblecontradictions while they just get multiple interpretations of some boring laws.

That's probably the biggest reason why i never read the Quran (not that i ever read the bible or anything). So you won't see me looking for any contradiction's there. I also don't want any Muslim to check my IP and go al-Qaeda on my house (you never know)

Just saying :3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2011, 12:51 PM

Dude... you really made me laugh hahaha...