Anarchism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Anarchism
(05-09-2015 01:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 12:57 AM)M107 Wrote:  I don't take it personal, but If two word sentences saying something is bullshit or 'doesn't follow' with no substance or reasoning behind it is the 'nature of the environment' then I don't care to have any part of it.

I'm assuming that I've given you a taste of what is to come. We've been down this road before on the forum. You are correct - if you're not ready to take some goodnatured ribbing (and some less than good) this may not be the forum for this discussion. Not that I'm trying to discourage the discussion. I'd like to be in a society mature enough to consider anarchy, I just don't think this is it.

More like a taste of what isn't to come, but I understand completely. I simply made a mistake registering. Thanks for letting me not waste my time too much Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 01:16 AM
(05-09-2015 01:09 AM)M107 Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 01:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm assuming that I've given you a taste of what is to come. We've been down this road before on the forum. You are correct - if you're not ready to take some goodnatured ribbing (and some less than good) this may not be the forum for this discussion. Not that I'm trying to discourage the discussion. I'd like to be in a society mature enough to consider anarchy, I just don't think this is it.

More like a taste of what isn't to come, but I understand completely. I simply made a mistake registering. Thanks for letting me not waste my time too much Tongue

It's an atheist forum, so there's that. Registering is not a mistake. Expecting coherent conversation at three in the morning while I'm pounding vodka - that might be the mistake. But you're more than welcome to stick around and kick it; later in the day you'd likely get more reasoned responses.

Your call. Be well whatever you choose. Hug

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-09-2015, 01:38 AM
The problem is that most humans aren't secularists, and human nature itself puts altruism and selfishness in fine, fine balance.
05-09-2015, 06:44 AM
Well goddamn. Didn't mean to chase him away, just made an observation is all.... Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-09-2015, 06:46 AM
Fuck him. He talks about anarchism (I assume, he deleted his posts) but can't handle someone on an internet forum not saying exactly what he expected people to say? Bitch please. If he tripped and fell on a dick I really wouldn't give a fuck.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
05-09-2015, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 08:01 AM by Chas.)
(05-09-2015 12:57 AM)M107 Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 12:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The nature of the environment, n00b. Don't take it personal. Wink

I don't take it personal, but If two word sentences saying something is bullshit or 'doesn't follow' with no substance or reasoning behind it is the 'nature of the environment' then I don't care to have any part of it.

Deleting post content. What a moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-09-2015, 06:47 AM
(05-09-2015 06:44 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well goddamn. Didn't mean to chase him away, just made an observation is all.... Angel

You are a bad man. Gasp

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-09-2015, 06:47 AM
(05-09-2015 06:44 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well goddamn. Didn't mean to chase him away, just made an observation is all.... Angel

Thin-skinned twat? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-09-2015, 07:25 AM
(05-09-2015 06:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You are a bad man. Gasp

Keep antagonizing me motherfucker, watch what happens. I'll take my ball and go home. Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-09-2015, 08:01 AM
He was probably just expecting a little more confirmation bias among his fellow atheists, not realizing that the only thing we really agree on is our stance on the existence of God.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post