Anarchy, Communism and Nationalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 04:58 PM by Fred Hampton.)
RE: Anarchy, Communism and Nationalism
Fred's bad rep! Er Mah Gerd! WeepingBig Grin

[Image: 14nd2m9.jpg]
Welp, I went from -1, held there for a piece, then -2, then -3, back down to -2, then the Great Leap Forward to -4, woohoo! Keep swingin' "T"Aers! Banana_zorro Laughat I can handle it. Thumbsup I must be doing something right:

It's sad not to have friends. It's much sadder not to have enemies...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 04:58 PM
(22-03-2017 04:23 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  DUNBAR'S DUMBASS FUCKING NUMBER!!!! LOLOLOL, you guys are killing me with this shit! Keep them hits a comin'! !st World Muricans, gotta love it!

Hey, let's all follow DUNBAR, woohoo! What is this, Dimitry Orlov bullshit! That guy made a house sail boat out of PLYWOOD so he dont gots to pay RENT! That guy wants to start a Dunbar limited 150 peeps COMMUNE and call it a "religion" so they dont gots to pay TAXES to the cap Man! Woohoo, Dunbar, Orlov, hope and change! Go for it! VIVA LA DUNBAR ORLOV REVOLUCION!

Dude, you better calm down before you go all rabid again and Moms has to ban you again.

#sigh
22-03-2017, 04:59 PM
(22-03-2017 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 04:23 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  DUNBAR'S DUMBASS FUCKING NUMBER!!!! LOLOLOL, you guys are killing me with this shit! Keep them hits a comin'! !st World Muricans, gotta love it!

Hey, let's all follow DUNBAR, woohoo! What is this, Dimitry Orlov bullshit! That guy made a house sail boat out of PLYWOOD so he dont gots to pay RENT! That guy wants to start a Dunbar limited 150 peeps COMMUNE and call it a "religion" so they dont gots to pay TAXES to the cap Man! Woohoo, Dunbar, Orlov, hope and change! Go for it! VIVA LA DUNBAR ORLOV REVOLUCION!

Dude, you better calm down before you go all rabid again and Moms has to ban you again.
More censorship, I spose, by the 'free thinkers'. In fact, this is SO 'free', I'm tempted to go back to religion...do what ya gotta do.
22-03-2017, 05:03 PM
(22-03-2017 04:52 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Fred's bad rep! Er Mah Gerd! WeepingBig Grin

[Image: 14nd2m9.jpg]
Welp, I went from -1, held there for a piece, then -2, then -3, back down to -2, then the Great Leap Forward to -4, woohoo! Keep swingin' "T"Aers! Banana_zorro Laughat I can handle it. Thumbsup I must be doing something right:

It's sad not to have friends. It's much sadder not to have enemies...

Something you can be proud of! Clap

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-03-2017, 05:07 PM
OMG this place has more mod types than you can shake a stick at. They travel in gangs.
22-03-2017, 05:12 PM
(22-03-2017 04:15 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 07:55 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Oh, they still do electroshock,
Only as a treatment of last resort in cases of major depression and, rarely, catatonia. It is almost always administered with the patient's voluntary informed consent, and these days is done under general anesthesia. From more than 100,000 cases per year in the US in the 1950s, the number of instances has dropped to fewer than 1500 per year.

I have a friend who's had it done a couple times, and it's been incredibly effective and quite long lasting compared to medication. It's today nothing like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

In fact, from what I remember in college, it wasn't really like that when Cuckoo's Nest was written.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2017, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 05:20 PM by Fred Hampton.)
(22-03-2017 05:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 04:15 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Only as a treatment of last resort in cases of major depression and, rarely, catatonia. It is almost always administered with the patient's voluntary informed consent, and these days is done under general anesthesia. From more than 100,000 cases per year in the US in the 1950s, the number of instances has dropped to fewer than 1500 per year.

I have a friend who's had it done a couple times, and it's been incredibly effective and quite long lasting compared to medication. It's today nothing like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

In fact, from what I remember in college, it wasn't really like that when Cuckoo's Nest was written.
If things go from green to blue for you, and you're back w the below average peasant folk like me, maybe you should try it out, Mom, give us report back of your findings. I prefer my unelectroshocked brain, tyvm Smile
22-03-2017, 05:17 PM
(22-03-2017 04:59 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude, you better calm down before you go all rabid again and Moms has to ban you again.
More censorship, I spose, by the 'free thinkers'. In fact, this is SO 'free', I'm tempted to go back to religion...do what ya gotta do.

We must not let our Western obsession with free expression allow you to poorly represent the cause of the proletariate. Once you accept your role as an intellectual as inferior to the sweat and toil of the peasant you'll be free to express yourself (in a proper limited context). You see, Comrade Hampton, you and your bourgeois vocabulary has no place in the movement. Burn your dictionaries, let go of your counter-revolutionary ways, and go collect a suitable amount of material that might be converted to steel. When your body consumes itself with hunger feed yourself with the sound of industrialization.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
22-03-2017, 05:20 PM
(22-03-2017 05:16 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 05:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I have a friend who's had it done a couple times, and it's been incredibly effective and quite long lasting compared to medication. It's today nothing like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

If things go from green to blue for you, maybe you should try it out, Mom, give us report back of your findings. I prefer my unelectroshocked brain, tyvm Smile

I wouldn't qualify for that treatment. But I know people that it's helped, and as far as I can tell you haven't any expertise in that area so...whatever you think doesn't matter much.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2017, 05:30 PM
(22-03-2017 05:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 05:16 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  If things go from green to blue for you, maybe you should try it out, Mom, give us report back of your findings. I prefer my unelectroshocked brain, tyvm Smile

I wouldn't qualify for that treatment. But I know people that it's helped, and as far as I can tell you haven't any expertise in that area so...whatever you think doesn't matter much.
Ok, Mom, I'll just stick with Ernest Hemingway's version of the story, just before he put a shotgun shell in his head post electro--it works for me. But by all means, sign up all your friends and PLZ, in particular, mods, for that shit, electroshock for all purple people, woohoo! Banana_zorro

{p.s., I am anti, cough, charlaton, er, shrink)