Ancient Aliens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 07:00 AM
RE: Ancient Aliens
Um..... actually.... if you do a tad more resesrch into the crystal skulls? You'll find out they have something like an 18th century European creation date. Again, at work so I can't chase up the sources etc.

Pretty sure there was an article in 'New Scientist' about the annalysis of the grinding patterns left on the polished surfaces of said skulls.

As for the others? Sure folks here can point you in the right direction for information.

Just... your comments hit me with a ' Dafaq?' moment there. Took me a tad by surprise.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 07:51 AM
(19-07-2014 02:36 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Because...aliens.

[Image: ancient-aliens.jpg]

Anyone watch this show? Fun bit of programming it was. Anyone know anybody who believed any of the stuff in the show? The Egyptian light bulb one sounded almost plausible to me for a while but it was later debunked in a video I saw and after some thought of how else the paintings or whatever on the inside were put there.

I think the most outrageous one was one where aliens having sex with humans LOL.

Most cable shows like that one are crap having absolutely nothing to do with science or history.

The closest to life being planted here from elsewhere would be on the microbial level when you consider extreme life like the water bear. But little green men crap is nothing but a product of the cold war.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-08-2014, 08:04 AM
(20-08-2014 06:52 AM)Muslim Wrote:  There are many findings of ancient technologies sometimes before human ever existed on Earth

Crystal Skulls

You are a tad credulous.

There is nothing about the Antikythera mechanism that was beyond the capabilities of its time.

Crystal skulls?

Texas Hammer?

Ancient spark plug?

Klerksdorp spheres?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Let me save everyone some time. TV is not a science lab and those programs are there to get you to look at adds and buy shit from the show's sponsors. There is nothing scientific at all about that show. It is conspiracy bullshit.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
20-08-2014, 08:19 AM
(20-08-2014 08:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 06:52 AM)Muslim Wrote:  There are many findings of ancient technologies sometimes before human ever existed on Earth

You are a tad credulous.

There is nothing about the Antikythera mechanism that was beyond the capabilities of its time.

Crystal skulls?

Texas Hammer?

Ancient spark plug?

Klerksdorp spheres?

Or, as we might say:
Fraud;
Fraud;
Fraud, and
Fraud.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 08:27 AM
BUT VAMPIRES ARE REAL! BUT BIG FOOT IS REAL! BUT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

If anyone buys this bullshit to me, they might as well believe in a god.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
20-08-2014, 09:35 AM
(20-08-2014 06:20 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Those claims cannot be proved or refuted
But many Islamic texts confirm that we are not alone in the universe (or even on Earth)

Speculation. I want to believe that dragons exist too, I'd love to be a dragon rider, yet there is nothing that proves they existed other than in stories, legends and mythology. Dinosaurs are the closest to dragons that Earth will probably have as dragons.

I was involved with some people that believed very much in faeries and the fae world. I wanted to, I enjoyed the mythology of it and the stories, but I just couldn't get there. I never 'saw' anything though others would say they did or just knew they were around. How? With what reasonable evidence?

Perhaps we aren't alone but I only give a small possibility that if there is life on another planet it is microorganisms, bacteria most likely, but not humanoid or 'alien'. I have an incredibly tough time buying into that and that is all television is doing anymore filling peoples heads with nothing but crap. Pure, Grade 'A' Horse Turds.

It saddens me that our educational channels have given into the reality show and speculative nonsense programming. I want to learn not have my head filled with unicorns and glitter.

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
20-08-2014, 09:47 AM
(19-07-2014 02:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Just gonna leave this here.

Thanks for posting that Rev, been watching the whole thing while cleaning up my place in preparation for moving. It's a really good listen, especially to take your mind off of the monotony of cleaning...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 05:03 AM
(20-08-2014 09:35 AM)Kemasyn Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 06:20 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Those claims cannot be proved or refuted
But many Islamic texts confirm that we are not alone in the universe (or even on Earth)

Speculation. I want to believe that dragons exist too, I'd love to be a dragon rider, yet there is nothing that proves they existed other than in stories, legends and mythology. Dinosaurs are the closest to dragons that Earth will probably have as dragons.
You said it by yourself "Earth"
You can set a probability or (a level of confidence) because you have some knowledge about Earth

but you can know let alone prove that Dragons don't exist on any planet or universe?
You never can prove that?
25-08-2014, 05:34 AM
(25-08-2014 05:03 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:35 AM)Kemasyn Wrote:  Speculation. I want to believe that dragons exist too, I'd love to be a dragon rider, yet there is nothing that proves they existed other than in stories, legends and mythology. Dinosaurs are the closest to dragons that Earth will probably have as dragons.
You said it by yourself "Earth"
You can set a probability or (a level of confidence) because you have some knowledge about Earth

but you can know let alone prove that Dragons don't exist on any planet or universe?
You never can prove that?

We have the same amount of proof for Dragons as you do for Allah.

Let me demonstrate.

Here is the 'evidence' for Allah.

[Image: holy-quran.jpg]

Here is the evidence for extra-terrestrial dragons.

[Image: 51KZ8h3L9iL.jpg]

Incidentally, here is evidence of Spider-Man with President Barack Obama.

[Image: 1231431155.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post