Ancient Aliens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Ancient Aliens
(25-08-2014 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We have the same amount of proof for Dragons as you do for Allah.
Don't think so
Even before presenting my proof!
there are many clues about God, but there is none about Dragons
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2014, 05:37 AM
(20-08-2014 06:20 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Those claims cannot be proved or refuted
But many Islamic texts confirm that we are not alone in the universe (or even on Earth)
Who cares? Islamic texts are full of shit anyway.
25-08-2014, 05:41 AM
(25-08-2014 05:37 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We have the same amount of proof for Dragons as you do for Allah.
Don't think so
You keep saying you'll present your proof, but so far we've seen just bullshit coming from you. Put up or shut up.
25-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Don't think so

[Image: tumblr_mmcwbufLmC1r5xzspo1_400.jpg]

You have as much grasp of subtlety, nuance, and irony as a pile of bricks...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Don't think so

You keep saying shit like that, you prevaricating, procrastinating, puerile, pandering, platitudinous, paedophilia-promoting, pathetic participant in a pernicious patriarchy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2014, 01:27 PM
(25-08-2014 12:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:37 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Don't think so

You keep saying shit like that, you prevaricating, procrastinating, puerile, pandering, platitudinous, paedophilia-promoting, pathetic participant in a pernicious patriarchy.

Yes, but can you tell us how you really feel? Consider

25-08-2014, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 01:53 PM by Kemasyn.)
(25-08-2014 05:03 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:35 AM)Kemasyn Wrote:  Speculation. I want to believe that dragons exist too, I'd love to be a dragon rider, yet there is nothing that proves they existed other than in stories, legends and mythology. Dinosaurs are the closest to dragons that Earth will probably have as dragons.
You said it by yourself "Earth"
You can set a probability or (a level of confidence) because you have some knowledge about Earth

but you can know let alone prove that Dragons don't exist on any planet or universe?
You never can prove that?

Dragons seem pretty plausible to me... Cool

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/oth...ragons.htm

I would give more possibility to a dragon than to god. At least with a dragon it would evolutionary unnecessary to survive, much as the dragons. Though to believe in a book, manuscripts, scrolls, or tablets to a being that someone *poof* created everything, I'll stick to dragons, though I know there is a very highly unlikely they walked this earth much like god.

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
25-08-2014, 01:48 PM
(25-08-2014 01:32 PM)Kemasyn Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:03 AM)Muslim Wrote:  You said it by yourself "Earth"
You can set a probability or (a level of confidence) because you have some knowledge about Earth

but you can know let alone prove that Dragons don't exist on any planet or universe?
You never can prove that?

Dragons seem pretty plausible to me... Cool

I would give more possibility to a dragon than to god. At least with a dragon it would evolutionary unnecessary to survive, much as the dragons. Though to believe in a book, manuscripts, scrolls, or tablets to a being that *poof* created everything, I'll stick to dragons, though I know there is a very highly unlikely they walked this earth much like god.

I really wish you hadn't shown me that link, now I have even less respect for Animal Planet than I did before (which was already hovering around 'nonexistent')... No

25-08-2014, 01:53 PM
(25-08-2014 01:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 01:32 PM)Kemasyn Wrote:  Dragons seem pretty plausible to me... Cool

I would give more possibility to a dragon than to god. At least with a dragon it would evolutionary unnecessary to survive, much as the dragons. Though to believe in a book, manuscripts, scrolls, or tablets to a being that *poof* created everything, I'll stick to dragons, though I know there is a very highly unlikely they walked this earth much like god.

I really wish you hadn't shown me that link, now I have even less respect for Animal Planet than I did before (which was already hovering around 'nonexistent')... No

I do apologize.....I think...I thought it was obvious the nonsense they play on 'science' channels most of the time. Facepalm

On the other hand, since we were discussing fantasy, I thought it was rather fitting. I do love me some dragon lore seems as logical as religious lore.

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
25-08-2014, 02:49 PM
(25-08-2014 01:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 12:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  You keep saying shit like that, you prevaricating, procrastinating, puerile, pandering, platitudinous, paedophilia-promoting, pathetic participant in a pernicious patriarchy.

Yes, but can you tell us how you really feel? Consider

Perhaps. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user