Ancient Aliens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Ancient Aliens
(25-08-2014 01:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 01:32 PM)Kemasyn Wrote:  Dragons seem pretty plausible to me... Cool

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/oth...ragons.htm

I would give more possibility to a dragon than to god. At least with a dragon it would evolutionary unnecessary to survive, much as the dragons. Though to believe in a book, manuscripts, scrolls, or tablets to a being that *poof* created everything, I'll stick to dragons, though I know there is a very highly unlikely they walked this earth much like god.

I really wish you hadn't shown me that link, now I have even less respect for Animal Planet than I did before (which was already hovering around 'nonexistent')... No

At least they were upfront with this being fiction rather than burying a disclaimer in the credits like in that mermaid thing. I actually liked this one since it was up front as being speculation and that Dragons were a fantasy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-08-2014, 05:37 PM
(25-08-2014 05:37 AM)Muslim Wrote:  there are many clues about God, but there is none about Dragons

Well, My guardian dragon Glori clearly disagrees. Angel

Furthermore, you apparently haven't heard many folk tales or paid much attention when passing gift shop windows. Dragons are everywhere -- Auntie Tiamat is from Mesopotamia, Níðhöggr is from Scandinavia, and a Chinese lóng can be found almost anywhere you look.

In My opinion, dragons are far more real to our imaginations than the gods. Furthermore, dragons from different parts of the world are more similar than dissimilar, and dracophiles such as Myself are not at war with other dragon-friendly people, killing one another and blowing things up as we argue about whose dragons are the "true" dragons.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Proof of Dragon

[Image: Dragon-Breaths-Fire-In-The-Game-Of-Thrones-Gif.gif]

Proof of God

[Image: magento-404-not-found-640x270.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post