Ancient Aliens- Your Opinions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Ancient Aliens- Your Opinions
(30-11-2016 10:38 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How come we haven't been flooded with more UFO pictures since the advent of good camera phones? I guess all the aliens just got camera shy...

The CIA keeps hacking our phones, maaaaaaaan! Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Yep, they sure do. Explains all of my dropped phone calls.
02-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Ancient Aliens- Your Opinions
Seems ageist to call them ancient

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-12-2016, 05:33 AM
(01-12-2016 06:18 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Arnold described them as skipping like a saucer, not "saucer-like". The reporter who interviewed him made up the "saucer-like" bit.

In a written statement to Army Air Forces (AAF) intelligence the following day—12 July 1947—Arnold several times referred to the objects as "saucer-like."

As I was flying in the direction of this particular ridge, I measured it and found it to be approximately five miles so I could safely assume that the chain of these saucer-like objects were at least five miles long. I could quite accurately determine their pathway due to the fact that there were several high peaks that were a little this side of them as well as higher peaks on the other side of their pathway.

Apparently the reporter added the word "flying".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-12-2016, 07:09 AM
(03-12-2016 05:33 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 06:18 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Arnold described them as skipping like a saucer, not "saucer-like". The reporter who interviewed him made up the "saucer-like" bit.

In a written statement to Army Air Forces (AAF) intelligence the following day—12 July 1947—Arnold several times referred to the objects as "saucer-like."

As I was flying in the direction of this particular ridge, I measured it and found it to be approximately five miles so I could safely assume that the chain of these saucer-like objects were at least five miles long. I could quite accurately determine their pathway due to the fact that there were several high peaks that were a little this side of them as well as higher peaks on the other side of their pathway.

Apparently the reporter added the word "flying".
Yeah, after he had time to make it more colorful. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Like nutrition and climate scientists, many of these alien and astronaut theorists (1) have the PhD degree and (2) know how to use the words could, might, maybe, probably, likely…
03-12-2016, 10:07 AM
(03-12-2016 09:33 AM)Walter Wrote:  Like nutrition and climate scientists, many of these alien and astronaut theorists (1) have the PhD degree and (2) know how to use the words could, might, maybe, probably, likely…

Source for that?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user