Ancient Aliens and an anecdote.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2017, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 11:33 AM by OmniConsUme.)
RE: Ancient Aliens and an anecdote.
-snip-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2017, 01:11 AM
(26-04-2017 03:29 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  It was at this point I realized my father is insane.

Well, mine think's that Noah's ark is a literal historical truth and that evolution is a global anti-christian conspiracy.

So, yeah...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-06-2017, 01:30 AM
(11-06-2017 01:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-04-2017 03:29 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  It was at this point I realized my father is insane.

Well, mine think's that Noah's ark is a literal historical truth and that evolution is a global anti-christian conspiracy.

So, yeah...

> Well, my dad, who was really a Lutheran, went totally overboard thinking that Jesus rose from the dead. At his funeral (2003) he was given a royal sendoff by The Knights & Ladies of the Holy Sepulcher, costumes and all. It was like a medieval play. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
11-06-2017, 01:59 AM
(11-06-2017 01:30 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 01:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, mine think's that Noah's ark is a literal historical truth and that evolution is a global anti-christian conspiracy.

So, yeah...

> Well, my dad, who was really a Lutheran, went totally overboard thinking that Jesus rose from the dead. At his funeral (2003) he was given a royal sendoff by The Knights & Ladies of the Holy Sepulcher, costumes and all. It was like a medieval play. Facepalm

LARP'ing and funerals don't mix. Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-06-2017, 02:40 AM
Crazy Dad Update:

Went over to see him for a belated Fathers day yesterday, and he had the news on regarding the tower block fire in London...which evidently set him off about 9/11 and how it was a giant red flag incident.

I've gone nearly 30 years without knowing my dad was a complete loon, how did I miss it?

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
20-06-2017, 05:04 AM
(20-06-2017 02:40 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Crazy Dad Update:

Went over to see him for a belated Fathers day yesterday, and he had the news on regarding the tower block fire in London...which evidently set him off about 9/11 and how it was a giant red flag incident.

I've gone nearly 30 years without knowing my dad was a complete loon, how did I miss it?
Maybe he's just got into Alex Jones?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2017, 07:18 AM
(20-06-2017 05:04 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

Maybe he's just got into Alex Jones?
I know from previous years he's let slip things like ancient aliens and fake moon landings...but I never realised he was as batshit as he is. I think he just kept it quiet until he's gotten older and now no longer cares about who knows or something.

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
20-06-2017, 10:14 AM
My father recently sent me a link on Facebook about a "secret Arctic UFO base". He's occasionally shown signs of believing in that stuff. It's strange because he introduced me to Carl Sagan in the first place. He's not right in the head either mentally. I wouldn't say fully insane, but he can get insane.

20-06-2017, 10:26 AM
(20-06-2017 10:14 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My father recently sent me a link on Facebook about a "secret Arctic UFO base". He's occasionally shown signs of believing in that stuff. It's strange because he introduced me to Carl Sagan in the first place. He's not right in the head either mentally. I wouldn't say fully insane, but he can get insane.
Maybe it's a dad thing? Then again I'm a dad, so I expect to go completely insane in 3..2......Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
20-06-2017, 08:13 PM

> My dad was a savvy businessman and a master engineer who started his own Tool & Die business which was worth well over $6,000,000 at the time of his death. He attributed all of his success to his faith in God and Christianity. Facepalm