Ancient Aliens and an anecdote.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Ancient Aliens and an anecdote.
(24-06-2017 04:59 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(24-06-2017 04:43 PM)Mircea Wrote:  When you examine the totality of the evidence, you must conclude that either Humans were much more advanced than archaeologists and anthropologists are willing to admit, or the Earth was visited by an alien race.

The Piri Re'is Map is an excellent example, as is recent human evolution.

Your knowledge of history is abysmal.

His knowledge of science is worse, he says medicine is pseudo science because the results in patients are variable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2017, 09:18 PM
(24-06-2017 04:59 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Your knowledge of history is abysmal.

That's what you erroneously claim, but haven't proven.

(24-06-2017 05:44 PM)adey67 Wrote:  His knowledge of science is worse, he says medicine is pseudo science because the results in patients are variable.

It's not my fault you don't understand the difference between real Science and pseudo-Science.

The enemy numbered six hundred - including women and children - and we abolished them utterly, leaving not even a baby alive to cry for its dead mother. This is incomparably the greatest victory that was ever achieved by the Christian soldiers of the United States. -- Mark Twain
26-06-2017, 03:12 AM
(25-06-2017 09:18 PM)Mircea Wrote:  
(24-06-2017 04:59 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Your knowledge of history is abysmal.

That's what you erroneously claim, but haven't proven.

(24-06-2017 05:44 PM)adey67 Wrote:  His knowledge of science is worse, he says medicine is pseudo science because the results in patients are variable.

It's not my fault you don't understand the difference between real Science and pseudo-Science.

I do know the difference young padwan, try learning the difference between an unexact science and pseudoscience.