And Great was the Fall of It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 01:06 AM

RE: And Great was the Fall of It
(02-05-2013 12:13 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just keep writing. When this is all said and done, I just might be inclined to buy a copy of your memoir.

Funny you should say. It's coming along great, but I've been too depressed the last two days to work on it. But tomorrow is going to be a better day. I can feel it. Weeping
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 01:08 AM

(02-05-2013 12:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  ... God.
He's my Father.
He's been with me since I was nine.

So more like a step-father, really.

I don't want to kick you when you are feeling low so this is just an observation...

In the year+ that I have seen your writing, I have noticed a pattern to your behaviour.

Do you ever go through your old posts? It might help you understand yourself more.

I am fully aware of my pattern. You think I don't want this to stick? I do. Tonight, I will pray for it in my prayer journal. What I pray for in there always comes to pass.
02-05-2013, 01:10 AM

(02-05-2013 12:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ed, I think...

Don't be too hard on yourself. You *care* about these things, that's what makes it difficult.

Good luck with your new direction Smile

Thank you, Morondog.
02-05-2013, 01:17 AM
Very Well Egor. If you truly do not wish to hate anymore then you have my support.
Feel free to bounce ideas or concerns off of me and I will do my best to answer them or provide an opinion.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 01:26 AM

(02-05-2013 01:17 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Very Well Egor. If you truly do not wish to hate anymore then you have my support.
Feel free to bounce ideas or concerns off of me and I will do my best to answer them or provide an opinion.

Thank you. And it's going to be good. We have KC as a Christian, me as a whacked-out new ager, the atheists of course, and theists like BlowMe. It could be some good variety. Yes

I even made a donation to this site just now as a sacrifice. I would have slaughtered a goat, but...well, these are new times. I wanted to buy a coffee mug, but I didn't see them in the store, and I'm not a t-shirt slogan kind a guy.
[+] 3 users Like Egor's post
02-05-2013, 03:11 AM
[Image: hFC49724B]

I wonder if we're just some psychology experiment to this guy.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-05-2013, 07:02 AM
It doesn't matter what you do, Egor... there will always be a place in my bed for you.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
02-05-2013, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 07:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
"Great was the fall of it" ...
He's got to be kidding. Nothing has changed.
1. There has to *be* something in the first place to fall, for *something* to fall. It's all in his delusional head. There never was anything to fall. So nothing fell, and it CERTAINLY was nothing *great*. Just abusive nonsensical ranting, temporarily stopped.
2. The pattern of labile flip-flopping continues.
Nothing has changed. He still thinks anyone actually cares about the nonsense that pops out of that disordered mind. He still needs help. Just as much as last week.
Nothing has changed. Be glad you don't have to live with anything so unstable.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-05-2013, 07:24 AM
First thing that popped into my head on seeing the title.

"It's time we said goodbye
Time now to decide
O' don't you feel so small
Dark is the night for all.

It's time...yeah, to break free
It's time to pull away..."

(And no, that's not a passive-aggressive attempt at telling anyone to leave. That would imply I cared one way or the other. Which I don't. The titles just sound somewhat similar.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Go eat a big bowl of jambalaya with a few cold beers and you'll be feeling better in no time at all. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post