And Great was the Fall of It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: And Great was the Fall of It
Autumn is my favorite time of the year too Thumbsup

Oh wait...this was a flip-flop thread. It is summer after all, the season of flip-flops and cleavage.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 08:27 AM
It's not summer, it's winter.

Even the Earth's climates are flip-flopped!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Egor, my friend, again? DLJ has a point, you should read your old posts, it will help you understand yourself better...

This is not the first time you have realized that religions are false, no religion can give you the answer you seek, not even your own religion. In this sense you are just like any other atheist, you are searching for answers and you realized that you can not find those answers in any religion, because they are not there.

The difference between us and you is that we search for our answers inside ourselves, you have your God and you give Him the right to answer some of those questions. Believe Egor, believe in God, pray to Him, trust in him, let Him be your guide and all that, but do not trust in man that pretends to be the voice of God, Don't trust organizations, or make your own! Have you finally realized this once and for all? ORGANIZED RELIGIONS are bad, not God, RELIGION! We, active atheists, do not "fight" God, we don't hate God or gods, we hate lying religions, the hypocritical, stealing, lying, raping, molesting jerks, sinners, that go around pretending they know what God wants and then they like to share that with the rest of the world. And we should give money to them. And our young children. No one can know what God wants...

In my eyes, the only true believer, the one that truly believes in God, The One Creator of Heaven and Earth, can not be a person who is a member of any religion. Religions change the Word of God as they see fit, we can see that from all these thousand of different interpretations of the Bible...

Believe, live, enjoy, but stay away from wrong people. Stop pushing yourself where you do not belong, God is in your heart, you are in his. No other temples or members are needed there, right?

Good luck my friend, I like the way you are evolving, keep it up.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Ok...well good luck.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote: Tonight, I will pray for it in my prayer journal.

prayer journal?

[Image: lol_cat1.jpeg]

Quote: What I pray for in there always comes to pass.

So pray for a billion dollars, a nice car (I suggest the Mercedes SLS myself), a much hotter, younger wife and a private jet.
Id love to see the reliability of your "prayer book" then.
While you're at it pray me up a billion dollars too if you don't mind please.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
02-05-2013, 09:54 AM
(02-05-2013 01:06 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ha ha! You're a mod, you could have just edited that sh*t for me!

You're a mod! 'Sides you might have been bleak... and this way I record your error for ETERNITY... Evil_monster

I'm not the mod who caught the mistake.

Bleak? Have you met me? I'm easygoing and gentle. Hug

You're the one who was upset by the error, did you record it for eternity to remember how upset you were?

Drinking Beverage

Now here, have some cake, sunshine and rainbows, friend.
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
(02-05-2013 09:54 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Now here, have some cake, sunshine and rainbows, friend.

Smile Yay... Heart

Nah, I meant... ya know, editing someone else's post... it'd be like... shitting in their brain... I've done it, don't get me wrong... but... I'd be bleak if someone did that to me...
02-05-2013, 10:33 AM
(02-05-2013 09:54 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Now here, have some cake, sunshine and rainbows, friend.

[Image: 9d6832291ace8e797cec7c6913538992.jpg]

[Image: 3d279b5e136b5f91779bf82aa7b3f5f5.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Considering the latest horse meat scandal...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Forgive me for being skeptical...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post