And Great was the Fall of It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: And Great was the Fall of It
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_swing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 12:33 PM
I betcha poor old Veridicus is turning over in his grave right now. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-05-2013, 12:38 PM
(02-05-2013 12:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_swing

I know. I am hoping it's not. I actually want to like Egor (at least more than I want to like CE). When he's being nice, like he is at times in the support threads, I become a bit hopeful..then I'd see the hatred he'd spread elsewhere.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-05-2013, 12:59 PM

(02-05-2013 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know. I am hoping it's not. I actually want to like Egor (at least more than I want to like CE). When he's being nice, like he is at times in the support threads, I become a bit hopeful..then I'd see the hatred he'd spread elsewhere.

That's all over now. I don't have the energy for it, and the New Age version of Veridicanism doesn't fight with anyone. Why would it? In that version, everyone is included in the same Divine plan, Atheist, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Branch Dividian, Heaven's Gate, whatever. It actually matters almost nothing what a person holds as a religious belief. Lessons in life are lessons in life--we all have to learn them.

Thanks for the rep point. I'll return the favor some day.

E.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Egor's post
02-05-2013, 01:20 PM
(02-05-2013 12:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's all over now.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah, you see Egor, when you were thinking your religion is the only true religion, you were also thinking that all other religions, beliefs or non-beliefs were inferior to your own and thus, you felt anger and hate toward those that worship something else, or even worse, nothing else. This all didn't make you right in any way, but it did make you a biased, closed minded asshole, who is just spreading hate toward anything that is different.

What you are saying now is that you accept diversity, you finally realized that your god has made all of us. If he wanted us to think like you, we would all be your clones, but we are not, we are all different and so we think differently about life, universe and everything else.

That is what any religion does, it tells us that its members are above all those who are not its members. Now that I'm thinking about this, it all reminds me of some small Austrian guy that was famous 70 years ago. He also had a thought that his group was better than the rest of us. I believe he was proven wrong in the end, wouldn't you agree?

The conclusion would be what I was trying to tell you from the moment you came here. Relax. Enjoy your life and let other enjoy theirs. Don't push your beliefs onto others, let them seek and find their own truth. You have already found yours...

Say a prayer for me tonight, see how that makes you feel.

Peace.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-05-2013, 02:14 PM
(02-05-2013 12:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know. I am hoping it's not. I actually want to like Egor (at least more than I want to like CE). When he's being nice, like he is at times in the support threads, I become a bit hopeful..then I'd see the hatred he'd spread elsewhere.

That's all over now. I don't have the energy for it, and the New Age version of Veridicanism doesn't fight with anyone. Why would it? In that version, everyone is included in the same Divine plan, Atheist, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Branch Dividian, Heaven's Gate, whatever. It actually matters almost nothing what a person holds as a religious belief. Lessons in life are lessons in life--we all have to learn them.

Thanks for the rep point. I'll return the favor some day.

E.

Hope springs eternal. Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-05-2013, 03:36 PM
There is no hope for peace, Ed, unless you get professional help and medication
You also have to give up the rest of that whackadoodle shit like astrology and dream interpretation. And the paramecia.

Science is your friend - you just can't see it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Baby steps Chas, baby steps...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
02-05-2013, 05:16 PM
I think I will watch for a while...

Then maybe have Egor read my Tarot cards.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post