And Great was the Fall of It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 05:49 PM

RE: And Great was the Fall of It
(02-05-2013 01:41 PM)Filox Wrote:  What you are saying now is that you accept diversity, you finally realized that your god has made all of us. If he wanted us to think like you, we would all be your clones, but we are not, we are all different and so we think differently about life, universe and everything else.

Well said. Interestingly enough, not only do I accpet diversity. I mean if reincarnation is true, if we are here to learn lessons, we would expect to find a great deal of diversity in lifestyles, religions, etc.

The conclusion would be what I was trying to tell you from the moment you came here. Relax. Enjoy your life and let other enjoy theirs. Don't push your beliefs onto others, let them seek and find their own truth. You have already found yours...

The New Age version of what I believe actually requires that I don't push my religion and that I let others find their own truth. It's essential.

Thanks for the advice and the rep points.

Quote:Say a prayer for me tonight, see how that makes you feel.

What do you need from the Divine? I'll be glad to pray for you. PM me if you want. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 05:51 PM

Thank you KC and Mom for the rep points. I'll look at your posts later. I have to let the dogs out and run to Toastmasters. Thanks again. It makes me feel like I can have a second chance--if I don't blow it, that is!
03-05-2013, 02:00 AM

(02-05-2013 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no hope for peace, Ed, unless you get professional help and medication
You also have to give up the rest of that whackadoodle shit like astrology and dream interpretation. And the paramecia.

Science is your friend - you just can't see it.

But Chas, the paramecia is science. I posted the scientific paper on how they trained paramecia. I can post it again if you want to read it.

Myself, I just saw them move about with obvious will and purpose, and my entire world was changed. I mean, no matter what, from that moment on I knew consciousness had nothing to do with any brain or nervous system. And since I had learned everything about the structure of that one-celled animal in the microbiology class, I knew nothing in that animal could account for it.

Then I learned that scientists had actually trained them, and documented it. They've been doing those experiments since the 1950's. It's not even really research anymore.

Are you saying I need to just ignore my experience as well as the experience of researchers in the field?

Are they whakadoodle as well? Is everything you don't agree with or can't comprehend "whakadoodle"? Huh

You remind me of this fine lady. She's terse, too Yes

03-05-2013, 02:13 AM

(02-05-2013 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I will watch for a while...

Then maybe have Egor read my Tarot cards.

If you have a strange dream, PM me. Test it out. Soon I'll be posting a sample of my work on my blog and website, so you can see how I do it.

By the way, when it comes to privacy, I'm a nurse. I don't ever reveal private information--ever. Never have, never will. I've shared e-mail with several members of this forum. I would never reveal our communications--even if they reveal them, I won't talk about them. I've even fought with those people in here, and never mentioned our e-mails.

So, anyone who contacts me for astrological advice or dream interpretation, never ever has to worry that I would divulge that. That I can safely swear to God.

Right now, it's free. Back in 2008, when I was doing it professionally, I started charging. I will again, if the demand begins to grow. But for now, it's completely free. And anyone who becomes a client while it's free will never be charged--even if I become the next Miss Cleo.

03-05-2013, 02:22 AM
So you realized that christian verithingy wouldn't give you any money, so now you switched to the New Aged version to charge for dream interpretations and other "spiritual services"...

And you're advertising here? in an atheists forum!? you're terrible at marketing dude!

[Image: auto-homer-simpson-marketing-267428.jpeg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 02:30 AM

(03-05-2013 02:22 AM)nach_in Wrote:  So you realized that christian verithingy wouldn't give you any money, so now you switched to the New Aged version to charge for dream interpretations and other "spiritual services"...

And you're advertising here? in an atheists forum!? you're terrible at marketing dude!

[Image: auto-homer-simpson-marketing-267428.jpeg]

I said it's "free." What part of that didn't you get?

But, yeah, eventually I'll have to charge. Otherwise, there's no way to keep up with the demand. If you do it for free, the demand is too much. If you charge even a dollar, it cuts the demand way down, but then it grows again, so you up it. And that's how it goes. I'm only one person.

And money is not why I switched to the New Age. But now that I've switched, why not take it as far as I can?

And I'm not advertising--I'm just trying to put my old shoes back on. Drinking Beverage
03-05-2013, 03:34 AM
Sooo...

Egor is a circle again?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Congratulations Egor.

I knew you were salvageable.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 04:01 AM
C'mon folks.

So he's not quite "one of us"? Not yet anyway? Please!

He's getting off the crazy train, and that's a good thing.

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Nooo

He got off the Culttastic car of the crazy train, he just went up a car into the New Age car.

Still on the Crazy Train all right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.