And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: And I'm baack!
Today, on Days of Our Lives, Nurse will waste minutes of hers reading pointless drivel.
Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
29-03-2015, 08:48 AM
(29-03-2015 08:28 AM)Drich Wrote:  Get it?

You're gonna get it. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-03-2015, 08:50 AM
This thread needs closing. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
29-03-2015, 08:56 AM
(29-03-2015 08:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  This thread needs closing. Drinking Beverage

The OP needs to be closed. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
29-03-2015, 08:58 AM
(29-03-2015 08:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 08:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  This thread needs closing. Drinking Beverage

The OP needs to be closed. Evil_monster

That too. Drinking Beverage

29-03-2015, 08:58 AM
(29-03-2015 03:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:31 PM)Drich Wrote:  Drinking Beverage oh, we's just gett'n started!

That's racist that is! That's black speech patterns!

Laugh out load actually sweety that Is an abbreviation of the word 'getting . ' and a contraction of the words we and is.

To emphasize a speech pattern is to spell it phenotically like stimbo did.

But thanks for trying, it makes me feel at home when atheist speak before they educate themselves.Hobo

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
29-03-2015, 09:08 AM
(29-03-2015 08:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 08:30 AM)Drich Wrote:  Oh, I am racist.. I have No shame in it. I seek and try to exclude everyone not of my own race(s).

So, which of the race(s) are you? We need to know so that.

And are you also homophobic? A misogynist? Any other 'ists' we should be aware of? We can start letting you know who is who and what so that you can start your ignore list...or we can start our's.

Dripshit. Dodgy

How about theist, philanthropist, biblicist, anti abortionist. Is that enough?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
29-03-2015, 09:24 AM
(11-07-1974 02:40 AM)Stimbo Wrote:  That's not your call to make. If you had told the Staff privately, and we had given you the response you say you would give in that situation, then the Staff would be accountable for not acting on information received. Besides which, I think you know me well enough by now to know that I always strive to be as polite and as thorough in my professional capacity as I possibly can.
youre right looking back I made a big mistake.
And I will acknoweledge that you do take your job seriously.

Quote:
(29-03-2015 08:27 AM)Drich Wrote:  I honestly. Did not think what was said was all that alarming, but it should have raise some awareness and maybe got one or two people to just keep an eye on what rob or anyone else who says stuff like that.
[quote]
You wanted to raise awareness about something that wasn't particularly alarming?
I said what I said should not have garnered the reaction it did. I made no accusations toward a person but a pattern of speech.
There wasn't a two day debate with in myself. I simply identified something that needed to be looked into, and I knew it was not my place to do so. It like pointing out a broken tail light even if itis not your job to maintain the car.

Again moving forward that will be my future response.

Quote:This is how the issue transpired. You asked the general memberbase if we shared your opinion that the comment carried blatant paedophile signals. Everyone who responded said no. That should have been the end of it right there. But, to coin a phrase, you wouldn't let it lie, would you?
You yourself pointed out I never said another thing. I also remain silent when I was call a pedophile openly and Blatenly by AF members. I only responded to anyone or anything when your "professional mod" stirred the pot, and made an issue by telling me what I did was Flamming. I asked how can this be if so many have done the exact same to me. She pretended not to know of any instances and told me to use the report button to bring these things to her attention. And again once I was put on the defensive I decided to follow through.

Quote:If that was your concern, you would have done it privately, so as not to risk creating the shitstorm that ensued. Surely you would expect the same courtesy if the situation was reversed?

And now, as requested, I draw the line. I've said all that needs to be said.
again you are right. I made a mistake here,many if presented with this situation ever again I will Handel it privately.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

29-03-2015, 09:32 AM
For some reason I doubt the sincerity of any of the above...except the sincere effort to kiss some ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-03-2015, 09:32 AM
(29-03-2015 09:24 AM)Drich Wrote:  again you are right. I made a mistake here,many if presented with this situation ever again I will Handel it privately.

Maybe you should go in to Haydn and not come Bach. Drinking Beverage

[+] 11 users Like Chas's post