And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: And I'm baack!
(29-03-2015 08:58 AM)Drich Wrote:  To emphasize a speech pattern is to spell it *phenotically* like stimbo did.

But thanks for trying, it makes me feel at home when atheist speak before they educate themselves.Hobo

Of course it does dripshit.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2015, 09:55 AM
(29-03-2015 09:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:24 AM)Drich Wrote:  again you are right. I made a mistake here,many if presented with this situation ever again I will Handel it privately.

Maybe you should go in to Haydn and not come Bach. Drinking Beverage

I'll bet he's not gonna Liszten, and instead plays the Rebel and goes on another Fauré.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Alex K's post
29-03-2015, 09:58 AM
(28-03-2015 11:48 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ... yeah, I said that.

I can't listen to your dribble anymore without saying something. rob's query was completely innocent, you fuck. Stim's portraying Broadway musical singers was completely innocent.

Don't care about DrItchy but tell me more about these Broadway musical singers. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-03-2015, 10:02 AM
(29-03-2015 09:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2015 09:24 AM)Drich Wrote:  again you are right. I made a mistake here,many if presented with this situation ever again I will Handel it privately.

Maybe you should go in to Haydn and not come Bach. Drinking Beverage

[Image: win.gif]

living word
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-03-2015, 10:22 AM
I'd tell him to Schubert that's not my style.

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
[+] 4 users Like Stimbo's post
29-03-2015, 10:22 AM
(29-03-2015 09:55 AM)Alex K Wrote:  I'll bet he's not gonna Liszten, and instead plays the Rebel and goes on another Fauré.

Faraday I get to be on the same Leibnitz as Drich.

OK, I'll shut up now :-s
[+] 3 users Like LastPoet's post
29-03-2015, 10:31 AM
And I'm baack!
Hi, I'm another AF member and I'm here to testify that Drich is a delusional trollin dipshit.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is utter nonsense. I'm sure he goes to atheist forums because the even the nut job xtian forums won't have him.

Let the ban hammer swing.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
29-03-2015, 12:00 PM
No Drich really needs to get a life.

Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Skeptical Skeptic's post
29-03-2015, 12:19 PM
(29-03-2015 09:24 AM)Drich Wrote:  And again once I was put on the defensive I decided to follow through.

Yes, I've had farts like that myself. Difference is, I don't rely on others to clean it up for me.

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
29-03-2015, 12:25 PM
You can't imagine how satisfied he is now, having a whole thread all to himself, being the only thread to reach 13 pages in a day. He doesn't give a flying fuck about getting banned.

Drinking Beverage

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-