And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: And I'm baack!
(28-03-2015 07:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Take your two-week timeout like an adult and just stay off here, too. Drinking Beverage

what does one have to do with the other?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2015, 10:55 AM
I normally would welcome people back, but...

Yeah, I've got nothing. Really I'm just posting here so people know that I know your back and don't need to pm me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 10:56 AM
(28-03-2015 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I normally would welcome people back, but...

Yeah, I've got nothing. Really I'm just posting here so people know that I know your back and don't need to pm me.

According to AF, his new MO is massive post reporting...just a heads up on that.

Team - prepare yourselves for operation Pain in the Ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Lol, won't be a pain in the ass at all.

Drich, dont abuse the report button. This is your one and only warning. In fact, it would be best if you didn't use it at all. Thanks.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-03-2015, 11:05 AM
(28-03-2015 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I normally would welcome people back, but...

According to AF, his new MO is massive post reporting...just a heads up on that.

Yeah, I kinda got that from his long complaint about his treatment there. Meh...whatever's.

I'm not worried.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 11:05 AM
(28-03-2015 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Again, that's not true.

I was told by a mod to report any posts that contained flamming. This particular mod was trying to insinuate that she had done a pretty spiffy job, and did not see any cases of flamming against me.. So I pointed out 6 to 8 instances where a whole post's purpose was to identify me as a pedophile, or to just cuss me out. She SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME TO USE THE REPORT BUTTON and not just tell her! Then she bans me for abuse of the report button.

I have never complained about anything prior to that. I simply want to show the hypocritical double standard in which they had to create in order to bann me.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Thafucks 'flamming'?

It's a sexual thing, isn't it?

Love how it's always the mods/admins fault and they are all liars.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

28-03-2015, 11:09 AM
(28-03-2015 11:05 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  According to AF, his new MO is massive post reporting...just a heads up on that.

Yeah, I kinda got that from his long complaint about his treatment there. Meh...whatever's.

I'm not worried.

You shouldn't be.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 11:13 AM
(28-03-2015 11:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Thafucks 'flamming'?

What is a sexual thing? Asking about the where abouts of a 13 year old school girl? I guess it depends on why you ask. It wasn't my job to investigate why that member asked about the where about of an under age girl. I was just trying to raise a flag, and have the mods and admins do their jobs and protect the underage members of that web site.

And not all mods and admins are wrong here. I have a few who support my assertions, and outright have sided with me and identified the double standard on that web site. It's all in my final farewell post in the announcement section.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 11:17 AM
(28-03-2015 11:13 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Thafucks 'flamming'?

What is a sexual thing? Asking about the where abouts of a 13 year old school girl? I guess it depends on why you ask. It wasn't my job to investigate why that member asked about the where about of an under age girl. I was just trying to raise a flag, and have the mods and admins do their jobs and protect the underage members of that web site.

And not all mods and admins are wrong here. I have a few who support my assertions, and outright have sided with me and identified the double standard on that web site. It's all in my final farewell post in the announcement section.

It's 'flaming' dumb ass.

Take a breath.