And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: And I'm baack!
OP should just put a link to his epic clusterfuck self-immolation (courtesy of Mathilda) in his signature. It'd save anyone remotely curious from the bother of actually interacting with him.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like cjlr's post
28-03-2015, 12:47 PM
(28-03-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:13 AM)Drich Wrote:  What is a sexual thing? Asking about the where abouts of a 13 year old school girl? I guess it depends on why you ask. It wasn't my job to investigate why that member asked about the where about of an under age girl. I was just trying to raise a flag, and have the mods and admins do their jobs and protect the underage members of that web site.

And not all mods and admins are wrong here. I have a few who support my assertions, and outright have sided with me and identified the double standard on that web site. It's all in my final farewell post in the announcement section.

It's 'flaming' dumb ass.

Take a breath.

*Inhales... *Exhales..
What is?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-03-2015, 01:28 PM
(28-03-2015 12:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's 'flaming' dumb ass.

Take a breath.

*Inhales... *Exhales..
What is?

I didn't even look at the posts you reference.

The word is 'flaming' not 'flamming'.

Try to keep up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-03-2015, 02:05 PM
(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  A member was asking about a 13 year old catholic school girl's where abouts, and i said something like "Is everyone on this message board going to pretend that is not the most pedoish thing ever said on this website?"

So I reminded her that i never actually called anyone or accused anyone of anything in the pedo thread, nor did i post anything I was seeking her approval. In the end I told her I simply was concerned about what a grown man who was not a family member of this girl, was asking about her where abouts.. That maybe they should look into his web site history and see how far he has gone in trying to contact her.. i then also asked what the web site was doing to protect our under age members from predators.. I then posted a link that shows that 1 out of 20 people in the generalpopulation was a pedophile. I also pointed out we have well more than 20 members on that site so satistically it was plausible that someone was a sex predator.

So, first of all, you do realize that the mods from AF can also have accounts here, and that when you distort the truth we can, in fact, respond? Faux innocence aside, you were banned because you just had to push and try to get the last word in; we can actually tell what sincere reports are, you know.

But more importantly, let's actually consider your transparently false excuse about seriously thinking Rob was intending to stalk a minor. I mean, it's obviously a lie: so you really, really thought that was a possibility and your only response was to tease him about it in some random internet thread? You didn't get to this hand wringing concern until it was clear you were already in trouble for saying it in the first place, so in your lie-world you were content to let that dumb throwaway flame comment be the end of things for at least a day; are you seriously trying to tell us that you thought pedophilia was a realistic possibility and yet you did basically nothing?

I know you're just scrabbling for any response that lets you come out the other side without taking responsibility for your words, but how on Earth do you think that makes you look better?
[+] 10 users Like Esquilax's post
28-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Ok, I am the AF Admin of whom Drich spoke; the one he accused of being racist. Hi, by the way.

I would have preferred a more neutral first post and will in time introduce myself properly, but for now, in the interests of balance and full disclosure, I'm going to unpack his version of events.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  A member was asking about a 13 year old catholic school girl's where abouts, and i said something like "Is everyone on this message board going to pretend that is not the most pedoish thing ever said on this website?"

In a thread about members who have not been active for some time, the question was asked:

robvalue Wrote:What happened to Roxy? She was a 13 year old ex-Catholic I believe.

To which Drich immediately responded with:

Drich Wrote:So... Is everyone else just going to pretend this isn't e creepiest pedo thing ever said in this forum?

No mention of asking about her whereabouts, nor any mention about her being a schoolgirl. All that was in Drich's head. Rob's next post on the subject confirmed that:

robvalue Wrote:What is the matter with you Drich? You think that if I describe someone, that means I'm fantasising about them?

Drich did later offer an olive branch, of sorts, in a post also accusing a member of Staff of victimisation, in which he said:

Drich Wrote:Just so we are clear I never said nor I plyed that you have ever been apart of any pedo acts.

I simply pointed out that a non-family member asking about the were abouts of a 13yearold catholic school girl, was a pedoish thing to say.

That's it.

I was trying to generate an intrest with the powers that be to maybe keep tabs on our underage members or those who take a lot of intrest in them.

Again "rob value" was not my intended target, but the subject of your inquery an query itself.

Notwithstanding that the only person talking about the whereabouts of a schoolgirl was Drich, the proper course of to "generate an intrest" with Staff would be to PM one of us with his concerns; not to parade them around a public thread.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then while in a dicussion about another atheist member's 6 year old being invited to a easter egg hunt, and given a bible. I was called a pedophile out right several times, and at the time just thought it strange, but ignored it. (I figured it was because i was defending the church's right to invite kids to easter egg hunts.)

I shall leave the link to that thread for people to make up their own minds on this.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then in that thread a admin phonetically spelled out the lyrics to 'New Annie's" tomorrow, which seemed to stress a more southern/black tone, and seeing how he has held my feet to the fire several times about using the term 'you people' to refer to atheist, but spinning it to pretend that i mean black people, I called him on his protrayal of 'new annie.' In effect calling what he did 'racist.'

And here's where I come in.

My post was in response to another member 'complaining' about the way some people spell the word "tomarrow" instead of "tomorrow". As a humorous aside, I was inspired to write:

Stimbo Wrote:Too - marrow, too - marrow,
Ah lurv yer, too - marrow
Yer awnlee ah daaay ah waaay!

Drich's opinion of that:

Drich Wrote:That's a bit racist stim..

I'm surprised that an admin would be allowed to mock a little African American girl that way..

Wow... I am just floored.

Note how he set out his stall right at the start, then went on to be more and more appalled at this own strawman. As with the schooolgirl accusation, nobody had mentioned anything about a little African Anerican girl up to this point. Indeed as I went on to clarify:

Stimbo Wrote:Actually, I was ripping on the enthusiastic but exaggerated enunciation that always seems to be part and parcel of junior school drama productions. The sort of thing that kids with minimal to no talent are forced to do by teachers and parents trying to live their own wasted dreams through their offspring.

No thought of New Annie (which I've never seen) or southern/black speech patterns had entered my head, and indeed if I'd thought for a second that anyone might even think that, I would never have posted it, out of consideration.

That Drich read my post and immediately thought southern/black speech patterns says far more about him than it does me; as does persisting in this strawman even after he was told the truth of the matter.

Again, if he had any real concerns as to my racial sentiments, the proper form would be to PM a member of Staff. At the very least he could have asked me, instead of just lobbing it out there like a rotten egg.

Besides, he later revealed:

Drich Wrote:'Rob' seemed a little too concerned with the goings on of a 13 yearold catholic school girl...

Stimbo seem to be over exaggerating the New annie's speech patterns..

Besides that I really don't care one way or the other what stimbo's racial views are, it just stick in my craw that mr.sensitive can get offended when I use the term 'you people' and he can make fun of the way a little black girl speaks.

He doesn't care so much, he is still harping on the subject. Classy.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod demanded I read the rules and sent a letter stating I have read the rules concerning trolling in a 24 hour period. So I did. (She also made me aware of the backlash on my pedo statement, which was 2 or 3 pages of angry comments) So I formulated a response to answer all the angry posts and submitted it to her for review. She said my response letter was evidence that i was too stupid to understand the rules... So I reminded her that i never actually called anyone or accused anyone of anything in the pedo thread, nor did i post anything I was seeking her approval. In the end I told her I simply was concerned about what a grown man who was not a family member of this girl, was asking about her where abouts.. That maybe they should look into his web site history and see how far he has gone in trying to contact her.. i then also asked what the web site was doing to protect our under age members from predators.. I then posted a link that shows that 1 out of 20 people in the generalpopulation was a pedophile. I also pointed out we have well more than 20 members on that site so satistically it was plausible that someone was a sex predator.

She said I was full of shit or something to that effect and that now i was flamming.. So after reviewing the defination I asked her if i should report those who who said the same or worse to me. She told me specifically that I must use the offical report 'button' otherwise they would disregaurd any claims... So I went though just the easter egg thread and flagged 6 to 8 instances where people directly called me a pedophile, or just cussed me out for saying a easter egg hunt was not something a 6 year old is going to be a point of spiritual awaking..

All this concerns Private Messages between Drich and the Moderator detailed with applying the sanction, so obviously I can't publish their content. I can supply them to the Staff here on request. For now, suffice to say that Drich is lying through his back teeth on just about every point. However, I can make a few broad points:

The injunction that Drich read the Rules and report back after doing so is in accordance with AF Staff policy and something we insist upon in almost every case. Drich wasn't being singled out.

At no point did the Moderator call Drich too stupid to understand the Rules. She did say he was full of shit, not for his posting what did but for the way he persisted in twisting the truth to suit himself during the PM exchange. In general, her tone was thoroughly professional.

At no point did Drich ask that we examine rob's website history. This is something new and exclusive to this forum.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  So I was told they all met up, and voted, and the worst they could come up with was i was 'abusing the report button among other things.'Rolleyes

In between my signing off yesterday and logging in this morning, Drich had managed to accumulate five frivolous reports in the span of three minutes. Quite apart from the report system being a vital part of Staff communication, each report requires that procedure be followed and paperwork completed. This takes time and wears the patience of the Staff. The situation was discussed in the usual manner; due to my involvement with the case, I abstained from the deliberations and voting (though I fully support the decision). Once quorum had been reached, sanction was applied.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod Which my question then becomes if there are 6 to 8 instances where people have called me a name, I simply aluded to and just the mear mentioning of this act is so henious, then how much more is a direct accusation? Therefore how is it abuse on my part to point out what others have said about me, when I am in trouble for just suggesting that a person's comments were not apporeiate?

Nowhere in AF Rules does it state that name-calling is a reportable offense. The criterion for flaming is spelled out precisely. That is why it was abuse of the report system.

Thank you for your patience.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Stimbo's post
28-03-2015, 02:43 PM
I would not have banned you for that, Drippy. I'd have banned you long ago for abject stupidity.

But gags about catholics and pedophiles? Gee. Who could see that one coming?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
28-03-2015, 03:07 PM
(27-03-2015 09:34 PM)Drich Wrote:  f Walt wants to do all the dangerous knocking I'll be glad to hand it over.. How about im the one who knocks for the Holy Spirit?

#sigh
28-03-2015, 03:10 PM
(28-03-2015 02:30 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Ok, I am the AF Admin of whom Drich spoke; the one he accused of being racist. Hi, by the way.

I would have preferred a more neutral first post and will in time introduce myself properly, but for now, in the interests of balance and full disclosure, I'm going to unpack his version of events.

In a thread about members who have not been active for some time, the question was asked:

robvalue Wrote:What happened to Roxy? She was a 13 year old ex-Catholic I believe.

To which Drich immediately responded with:

Drich Wrote:So... Is everyone else just going to pretend this isn't e creepiest pedo thing ever said in this forum?

No mention of asking about her whereabouts, nor any mention about her being a schoolgirl. All that was in Drich's head. Rob's next post on the subject confirmed that:

robvalue Wrote:What is the matter with you Drich? You think that if I describe someone, that means I'm fantasising about them?

Drich did later offer an olive branch, of sorts, in a post also accusing a member of Staff of victimisation, in which he said:

Drich Wrote:Just so we are clear I never said nor I plyed that you have ever been apart of any pedo acts.

I simply pointed out that a non-family member asking about the were abouts of a 13yearold catholic school girl, was a pedoish thing to say.

That's it.

I was trying to generate an intrest with the powers that be to maybe keep tabs on our underage members or those who take a lot of intrest in them.

Again "rob value" was not my intended target, but the subject of your inquery an query itself.

Notwithstanding that the only person talking about the whereabouts of a schoolgirl was Drich, the proper course of to "generate an intrest" with Staff would be to PM one of us with his concerns; not to parade them around a public thread.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then while in a dicussion about another atheist member's 6 year old being invited to a easter egg hunt, and given a bible. I was called a pedophile out right several times, and at the time just thought it strange, but ignored it. (I figured it was because i was defending the church's right to invite kids to easter egg hunts.)

I shall leave the link to that thread for people to make up their own minds on this.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then in that thread a admin phonetically spelled out the lyrics to 'New Annie's" tomorrow, which seemed to stress a more southern/black tone, and seeing how he has held my feet to the fire several times about using the term 'you people' to refer to atheist, but spinning it to pretend that i mean black people, I called him on his protrayal of 'new annie.' In effect calling what he did 'racist.'

And here's where I come in.

My post was in response to another member 'complaining' about the way some people spell the word "tomarrow" instead of "tomorrow". As a humorous aside, I was inspired to write:

Stimbo Wrote:Too - marrow, too - marrow,
Ah lurv yer, too - marrow
Yer awnlee ah daaay ah waaay!

Drich's opinion of that:

Drich Wrote:That's a bit racist stim..

I'm surprised that an admin would be allowed to mock a little African American girl that way..

Wow... I am just floored.

Note how he set out his stall right at the start, then went on to be more and more appalled at this own strawman. As with the schooolgirl accusation, nobody had mentioned anything about a little African Anerican girl up to this point. Indeed as I went on to clarify:

Stimbo Wrote:Actually, I was ripping on the enthusiastic but exaggerated enunciation that always seems to be part and parcel of junior school drama productions. The sort of thing that kids with minimal to no talent are forced to do by teachers and parents trying to live their own wasted dreams through their offspring.

No thought of New Annie (which I've never seen) or southern/black speech patterns had entered my head, and indeed if I'd thought for a second that anyone might even think that, I would never have posted it, out of consideration.

That Drich read my post and immediately thought southern/black speech patterns says far more about him than it does me; as does persisting in this strawman even after he was told the truth of the matter.

Again, if he had any real concerns as to my racial sentiments, the proper form would be to PM a member of Staff. At the very least he could have asked me, instead of just lobbing it out there like a rotten egg.

Besides, he later revealed:

Drich Wrote:'Rob' seemed a little too concerned with the goings on of a 13 yearold catholic school girl...

Stimbo seem to be over exaggerating the New annie's speech patterns..

Besides that I really don't care one way or the other what stimbo's racial views are, it just stick in my craw that mr.sensitive can get offended when I use the term 'you people' and he can make fun of the way a little black girl speaks.

He doesn't care so much, he is still harping on the subject. Classy.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod demanded I read the rules and sent a letter stating I have read the rules concerning trolling in a 24 hour period. So I did. (She also made me aware of the backlash on my pedo statement, which was 2 or 3 pages of angry comments) So I formulated a response to answer all the angry posts and submitted it to her for review. She said my response letter was evidence that i was too stupid to understand the rules... So I reminded her that i never actually called anyone or accused anyone of anything in the pedo thread, nor did i post anything I was seeking her approval. In the end I told her I simply was concerned about what a grown man who was not a family member of this girl, was asking about her where abouts.. That maybe they should look into his web site history and see how far he has gone in trying to contact her.. i then also asked what the web site was doing to protect our under age members from predators.. I then posted a link that shows that 1 out of 20 people in the generalpopulation was a pedophile. I also pointed out we have well more than 20 members on that site so satistically it was plausible that someone was a sex predator.

She said I was full of shit or something to that effect and that now i was flamming.. So after reviewing the defination I asked her if i should report those who who said the same or worse to me. She told me specifically that I must use the offical report 'button' otherwise they would disregaurd any claims... So I went though just the easter egg thread and flagged 6 to 8 instances where people directly called me a pedophile, or just cussed me out for saying a easter egg hunt was not something a 6 year old is going to be a point of spiritual awaking..

All this concerns Private Messages between Drich and the Moderator detailed with applying the sanction, so obviously I can't publish their content. I can supply them to the Staff here on request. For now, suffice to say that Drich is lying through his back teeth on just about every point. However, I can make a few broad points:

The injunction that Drich read the Rules and report back after doing so is in accordance with AF Staff policy and something we insist upon in almost every case. Drich wasn't being singled out.

At no point did the Moderator call Drich too stupid to understand the Rules. She did say he was full of shit, not for his posting what did but for the way he persisted in twisting the truth to suit himself during the PM exchange. In general, her tone was thoroughly professional.

At no point did Drich ask that we examine rob's website history. This is something new and exclusive to this forum.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  So I was told they all met up, and voted, and the worst they could come up with was i was 'abusing the report button among other things.'Rolleyes

In between my signing off yesterday and logging in this morning, Drich had managed to accumulate five frivolous reports in the span of three minutes. Quite apart from the report system being a vital part of Staff communication, each report requires that procedure be followed and paperwork completed. This takes time and wears the patience of the Staff. The situation was discussed in the usual manner; due to my involvement with the case, I abstained from the deliberations and voting (though I fully support the decision). Once quorum had been reached, sanction was applied.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod Which my question then becomes if there are 6 to 8 instances where people have called me a name, I simply aluded to and just the mear mentioning of this act is so henious, then how much more is a direct accusation? Therefore how is it abuse on my part to point out what others have said about me, when I am in trouble for just suggesting that a person's comments were not apporeiate?

Nowhere in AF Rules does it state that name-calling is a reportable offense. The criterion for flaming is spelled out precisely. That is why it was abuse of the report system.

Thank you for your patience.

Welcome! Thank you for your perpective on the events. I doubt any of us believed Drich's story anyway, but it's nice of you give us links so we can read context -- I do have an account there but just mostly lurk. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 03:20 PM
(28-03-2015 02:30 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Nowhere in AF Rules does it state that name-calling is a reportable offense. The criterion for flaming is spelled out precisely. That is why it was abuse of the report system.

So sanctioned for being a prick like I figured and then he comes over here all butthurt and shit. Rub some fucking dirt on it DrItchy.

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Thread moved to the coffeehouse.

Carry on...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces