And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: And I'm baack!
Damn drich all the mods from af have come here just to whoop dat ass.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. As I said, I hope to introduce myself properly now this is out of the way. I had my fingers crossed that my post would pass approval, given the necessity of making it so link-heavy. Thanks for making it possible.

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Stimbo's post
28-03-2015, 04:07 PM
(28-03-2015 03:51 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Thank you all for the welcome. As I said, I hope to introduce myself properly now this is out of the way. I had my fingers crossed that my post would pass approval, given the necessity of making it so link-heavy. Thanks for making it possible.

Hey sexy. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post
28-03-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 04:20 PM by Robvalue.)
Thanks very much Stimbo and Esquilax for putting the record straight about all this slander Drich has been throwing at me. He has some vivid imagination for sure.

Hey AF peeps and TTA peeps Smile

I signed up a while ago here and it's a great forum. The only reason I haven't been active is I found two at once too much to manage and I already settled for several months at AF.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 5 users Like Robvalue's post
28-03-2015, 04:17 PM
(28-03-2015 04:13 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Thanks very much Stimbo for putting the record straight about all this slander Drich has been throwing at me. He has some vivid imagination for sure.

Hey AF peeps and TTA peeps Smile

I signed up a while ago here and it's a great forum. The only reason I haven't been active is I found two at once too much to manage and I already settled for several months at AF.

We thank you for your service. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Welcome one and all.
28-03-2015, 04:29 PM
So Drich has added more to the story since talking about it on here, including things he supposedly said to the admins but actually he didn't say at all? I graciously accepted his apology and he continues to spin more lies about it to try and make himself out to be some sort of hero. Drich, you have very serious problems and I'm totally done with you now.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 4 users Like Robvalue's post
28-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Howdy AF folks! Welcome. The explination is much appreciated (I didn't bother reading it, only because I just don't care to spend my time reading about drich). I suspect drich assumes we are somehow competing forums instead of two communities that actually have a big overlap.

Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-03-2015, 05:03 PM
(28-03-2015 04:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

I know, right? It seems too much like herding cats for my taste.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 05:23 PM
(28-03-2015 04:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

Neither do I, Stark. They're a shifty bunch, that lot.
[+] 3 users Like Cthulhu Dreaming's post