And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: And I'm baack!
(28-03-2015 05:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 04:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

I know, right? It seems too much like herding cats for my taste.

Moms = [Image: whip.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
28-03-2015, 06:05 PM
I've been following that thread on AF. I found it interesting that people came to the conclusion that Drich is unable to admit that he is ever wrong. Most of his actions seem driven by a need to always think that he is right. Including coming on here to convince us in order to convince himself.
[+] 11 users Like Mathilda's post
28-03-2015, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 07:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-03-2015 06:05 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Including coming on here to convince us in order to convince himself.

I have found that many theists are here only because their faith is so fragile and weak they need some good old fashioned heathen spankings to reinforce and maintain their tenuous delusion. "Look Ma I told you GirlyMan was a vulgar hairless drunken talking pirate monkey. He said I was going to Hell. Weeping " It's quite sad actually. Desperate even.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2015, 06:56 PM
(28-03-2015 04:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

I quite agree. I've caught myself talking behind my back once too often.

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Stimbo's post
28-03-2015, 07:00 PM
(28-03-2015 06:56 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  

I quite agree. I've caught myself talking behind my back once too often.

It's true! Just the other day I said to myself...."you better watch your shit with that Starkette here. Ban happy bitch."

Then I backed away slowly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 08:19 PM
(28-03-2015 02:05 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  A member was asking about a 13 year old catholic school girl's where abouts, and i said something like "Is everyone on this message board going to pretend that is not the most pedoish thing ever said on this website?"

So I reminded her that i never actually called anyone or accused anyone of anything in the pedo thread, nor did i post anything I was seeking her approval. In the end I told her I simply was concerned about what a grown man who was not a family member of this girl, was asking about her where abouts.. That maybe they should look into his web site history and see how far he has gone in trying to contact her.. i then also asked what the web site was doing to protect our under age members from predators.. I then posted a link that shows that 1 out of 20 people in the generalpopulation was a pedophile. I also pointed out we have well more than 20 members on that site so satistically it was plausible that someone was a sex predator.

So, first of all, you do realize that the mods from AF can also have accounts here, and that when you distort the truth we can, in fact, respond? Faux innocence aside, you were banned because you just had to push and try to get the last word in; we can actually tell what sincere reports are, you know.

But more importantly, let's actually consider your transparently false excuse about seriously thinking Rob was intending to stalk a minor. I mean, it's obviously a lie: so you really, really thought that was a possibility and your only response was to tease him about it in some random internet thread? You didn't get to this hand wringing concern until it was clear you were already in trouble for saying it in the first place, so in your lie-world you were content to let that dumb throwaway flame comment be the end of things for at least a day; are you seriously trying to tell us that you thought pedophilia was a realistic possibility and yet you did basically nothing?

I know you're just scrabbling for any response that lets you come out the other side without taking responsibility for your words, but how on Earth do you think that makes you look better?

Welcome, Esquilax and Stimbo. I haven't had a look at AF yet, maybe I should. Anyway, I wouldn't worry, I strongly doubt that anyone believes what Drich says.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Oh great.
Dumb-and-not-very-intellectually-rich (D-rich) is back.
Oh well.
It was about time for the next troll to infect TTA.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2015, 08:51 PM
(28-03-2015 08:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It was about time for the next troll to infect TTA.

Like an abscessed tooth. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
28-03-2015, 08:52 PM
(28-03-2015 03:51 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Thank you all for the welcome. As I said, I hope to introduce myself properly now this is out of the way. I had my fingers crossed that my post would pass approval, given the necessity of making it so link-heavy. Thanks for making it possible.

Hey Stimbo, nice to see you here.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-03-2015, 09:02 PM
(28-03-2015 04:29 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  So Drich has added more to the story since talking about it on here, including things he supposedly said to the admins but actually he didn't say at all? I graciously accepted his apology and he continues to spin more lies about it to try and make himself out to be some sort of hero. Drich, you have very serious problems and I'm totally done with you now.

Your first mistake. Never give drippy an even break.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post