And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: And I'm baack!
(28-03-2015 06:05 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've been following that thread on AF. I found it interesting that people came to the conclusion that Drich is unable to admit that he is ever wrong. Most of his actions seem driven by a need to always think that he is right. Including coming on here to convince us in order to convince himself.

If you were truly following the thread you will clearly see I admitted what I did wrong and asked for forgiveness, but I guess none of that went with slanted assessment you wanted to post here so that is why you left that part and the part where the AF member accepts my apology. Not to mention the bit where a mod of AF openly identifies the double standard being pressed by one or two other desision makers, inorder to impliment their ban.

But I guess that is all the truth you need to sway judgment in your favor so why include the whole truth when a 1/2 of a truth will do. That seems to be a more and more common theme.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2015, 09:29 PM
(28-03-2015 09:11 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 06:05 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've been following that thread on AF. I found it interesting that people came to the conclusion that Drich is unable to admit that he is ever wrong. Most of his actions seem driven by a need to always think that he is right. Including coming on here to convince us in order to convince himself.

If you were truly following the thread you will clearly see I admitted what I did wrong and asked for forgiveness, but I guess none of that went with slanted assessment you wanted to post here so that is why you left that part and the part where the AF member accepts my apology. Not to mention the bit where a mod of AF openly identifies the double standard being pressed by one or two other desision makers, inorder to impliment their ban.

But I guess that is all the truth you need to sway judgment in your favor so why include the whole truth when a 1/2 of a truth will do. That seems to be a more and more common theme.

Many of us have read the posts. Sorry, your value here was low before...it's even lower now - whining and adding spin doesn't go far around here.

Go find a theist forum or take up knitting till AF takes you back.

And stop whining - you should be embarrassed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-03-2015, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 09:50 PM by Drich.)
(28-03-2015 02:05 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  So, first of all, you do realize that the mods from AF can also have accounts here, and that when you distort the truth we can, in fact, respond? Faux innocence aside, you were banned because you just had to push and try to get the last word in; we can actually tell what sincere reports are, you know.
Shocking what?!? I guess I better retract everything I said! Oh, wait why did I come here where I knew at least 1/2 a dozen AF members also post? Oh, that's right so word would get back and maybe I will get a fair oppertunity to face my accusers, rather than one of the tell me to use the report button then bann me for it.

Quote:But more importantly, let's actually consider your transparently false excuse about seriously thinking Rob was intending to stalk a minor.
there is ABSOLUTLY no need to have used his name.

Quote:I mean, it's obviously a lie: so you really, really thought that was a possibility and your only response was to tease him about it in some random internet thread? You didn't get to this hand wringing concern until it was clear you were already in trouble for saying it in the first place, so in your lie-world you were content to let that dumb throwaway flame comment be the end of things for at least a day; are you seriously trying to tell us that you thought pedophilia was a realistic possibility and yet you did basically nothing?
again, lax I did not get in trouble for accusing any member of AF of anything because infact I did not accuse him of anything. I simply said that asking about the where abouts of a "13 yearold catholic school girl" (his own words not mine) was a pedoish comment.

I further backed up my concern and justified it by providing a link that shows 1 in 20 adults is infact a pedophile. I then pointed out we have more than 20 members on AF therefore there is a good chance that there is one lurking amongst the members. Again I never called out a specific member I only ever addressed the comment.

I have work in a children's ministry most of my life from camp consoluer, to Sunday school teacher, to bus driver and even inner city youth out reach programs, along with big brother programs and Boy Scouts and ymca activities. In all of that, there is much scrutiny, seminars and accountability. In what we say and do in and out of the presents of children. Like it or not lax, what rob said does and should raise a big red flag to anyone concerned about the well being of children.

What you and the rest at AF should be concerned about is protecting our under age members from predators, not how many times I can legitimately point out instances of Flamming against me in a single thread.

Quote:I know you're just scrabbling for any response that lets you come out the other side without taking responsibility for your words, but how on Earth do you think that makes you look better?
I honestly think that is your purpose here. What I did was right. I spoke out against an inappropriate inquery about an under age girl from a full grown man who was not related to her. I have been trainned for the last 20 years to protect children from stuff and comments like this and the people who make those comments no matter what the reason they made the comment. I will continue to do what is right, and raise a red flag when ever I see something like this happening. Why? Because that is what responsible adults do.

You following me here to try and shame me into silence reeks of a basic humanities failure on your part and the part of AF, which inturn makes you look like your scrabbling to hide your shame. Because again your great concern was my accurate use of the report button rather than addressing the elephant in the room. A Full Grown Non Kin/Related Man Asking About The Activities and Where Abouts Of A 13 Year Old Catholic School Girl.

You should know me better than this Lax. There honestly is a reason I do and say everything. I wasn't looking to slam rob or get him in trouble that is why my concern in that post was over what rob said not about rob himself.

Maybe if AF had some way of reporting a concern, with out bringing down atheist vs Christian condemnation by an all atheist oversite commity, or just some one to speak with in authority about concerning stuff like this (like a month or two ago we had a member throwing signs of deep depression, and aside from speaking to him. There was no where to go with this Info..) I and anyone like me wouldn't have to make a public spectical on a private matter.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-03-2015, 09:54 PM
(28-03-2015 09:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 09:11 PM)Drich Wrote:  If you were truly following the thread you will clearly see I admitted what I did wrong and asked for forgiveness, but I guess none of that went with slanted assessment you wanted to post here so that is why you left that part and the part where the AF member accepts my apology. Not to mention the bit where a mod of AF openly identifies the double standard being pressed by one or two other desision makers, inorder to impliment their ban.

Many of us have read the posts. Sorry, your value here was low before...it's even lower now - whining and adding spin doesn't go far around here.

Go find a theist forum or take up knitting till AF takes you back.

And stop whining - you should be embarrassed.

About what getting bann for pointing out what any social worker would be mandated to follow up on if heard spoken in an public place?

Where shame should be is in all those who read that thread and did not question the intentions of a full grown man asking about the whereabouts of a non related under age girl. Simple because they did not want to offend that man.

What if that happened here? Would you have questioned an adult male asking for the where abouts of a underage girl?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Good thing you came here, we were just about out of whiny bitches.
Just drop it already, nobody cares.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
28-03-2015, 10:08 PM
It's ban not bann...just like it's flaming not flamming.

Now, just leave. You left before so you know how to do it. Buh-bye.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-03-2015, 10:37 PM
(28-03-2015 09:45 PM)Drich Wrote:  there is ABSOLUTLY no need to have used his name.

Meh. The thread was linked to a while back, everyone could already see your bad behavior and who it's in reference to. In fact I believe Rob himself may have piped up here a while back and made it explicit you were talking about him, so I'm not gonna lose a whole lot of sleep over it.

Quote:I again, lax I did not get in trouble for accusing any member of AF of anything because infact I did not accuse him of anything. I simply said that asking about the where abouts of a "13 yearold catholic school girl" (his own words not mine) was a pedoish comment.

No, yeah, that's totally believable: you weren't accusing him of anything, and yet you also wanted us to investigate Rob behind the scenes for his comment. Rolleyes

That's part of the reason I find your story so hard to believe; it conflicts with itself so readily. When you were defending yourself in private you were the picture of concern and painting what you said as a legitimate thing worth looking into, but now that you're in public it wasn't an accusation. You'll just say anything you need to in order to stay right. Dodgy

Quote:I further backed up my concern and justified it by providing a link that shows 1 in 20 adults is infact a pedophile.

So which is it? If it wasn't an accusation then you wouldn't need to provide justification for it. You're spending an awful lot of time defending a claim you apparently didn't make.

Quote: I then pointed out we have more than 20 members on AF therefore there is a good chance that there is one lurking amongst the members. Again I never called out a specific member I only ever addressed the comment.

Do you think we're idiots who don't understand how context works?

Quote:I have work in a children's ministry most of my life from camp consoluer, to Sunday school teacher, to bus driver and even inner city youth out reach programs, along with big brother programs and Boy Scouts and ymca activities. In all of that, there is much scrutiny, seminars and accountability. In what we say and do in and out of the presents of children. Like it or not lax, what rob said does and should raise a big red flag to anyone concerned about the well being of children.

So it's not an accusation, except when you need it to be? Pick one or the other: if you were just pointing something out then this is entirely irrelevant frippery, and if you actually think this stuff needs to be said then there's clearly more to your sentiment then the generalized bluff you want to portray it as.

Quote:What you and the rest at AF should be concerned about is protecting our under age members from predators, not how many times I can legitimately point out instances of Flamming against me in a single thread.

What do we need to protect them from, if you weren't accusing anyone of anything? How about you figure out your own fucking story before you respond, because other people can actually see it when you start using multiple conflicting stories all at once, you know.

Quote:I honestly think that is your purpose here. What I did was right. I spoke out against an inappropriate inquery about an under age girl from a full grown man who was not related to her.

Oh, so now it was an accusation again. Rolleyes

Quote:You following me here to try and shame me into silence reeks of a basic humanities failure on your part and the part of AF, which inturn makes you look like your scrabbling to hide your shame.

Yeah, because I only ever do anything to spite you. Rolleyes

You probably didn't notice, but I made an introduction thread and began posting in discussion threads other than yours- you know, like I like to do- hours before I responded to you. Not everything is about you; I came here because I enjoy these types of forums, and I engaged in the stuff I like first. If you hadn't started lying your ass off I wouldn't have needed to say anything at all, but you know how much dishonesty gets my goat; that irritation is levelled at you so very often for a reason, you know.

Quote: Because again your great concern was my accurate use of the report button rather than addressing the elephant in the room. A Full Grown Non Kin/Related Man Asking About The Activities and Where Abouts Of A 13 Year Old Catholic School Girl.

But it wasn't an accusation or anything. Perish the thought. Rolleyes

Quote:You should know me better than this Lax. There honestly is a reason I do and say everything. I wasn't looking to slam rob or get him in trouble that is why my concern in that post was over what rob said not about rob himself.

Yeah, and Rob isn't at all connected to the things Rob says.

Quote:Maybe if AF had some way of reporting a concern, with out bringing down atheist vs Christian condemnation by an all atheist oversite commity, or just some one to speak with in authority about concerning stuff like this (like a month or two ago we had a member throwing signs of deep depression, and aside from speaking to him. There was no where to go with this Info..) I and anyone like me wouldn't have to make a public spectical on a private matter.

If you actually had the concerns you pretend you have, if you truly wanted an investigation like you claimed, you would have told us. Instead, you were happy to leave your insulting little comment as the last word in the matter for at least half a day, until you got into trouble for it. Do not try to bullshit me.
[+] 2 users Like Esquilax's post
28-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Seriously who cares? Drich you were banned. Get over it. I'm sure it's not the first time you've been banned from a forum. Keep this shit up and I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Just for the record, I'm not bothered that my name was mentioned at all. I don't take anything he says seriously and I doubt anyone else does. He clearly didn't want anyone to actually know the facts when he came crying about it on here, or else he would have linked in the topic himself. I'm more than happy to have people read exactly what happened.

Notice he is still saying that I called her a schoolgirl, after having my precise quote highlighted in this thread. Not that it would have mattered if I did, he calls the cops every time someone uses that word? It's just the most blatant stream of dishonesty I think I've ever seen.

I'm very sorry you lot here have had to put up with this charade. I won't waste any more words on him, and I'll head back to AF now. But if anyone wants to talk to me about it (or anything else) feel free to send me a PM.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
28-03-2015, 11:28 PM
:
(28-03-2015 02:30 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Ok, I am the AF Admin of whom Drich spoke; the one he accused of being racist. Hi, by the way.
hey! Stims good to see you too! I am awestruck that you took so much time out of you're busy schedual to set up shop here just to clear chime in against a matter that if handled properly would not need such attention.

Like for instance if I weren't ban for following your mods instructions.. Maybe, we could have done all of this in house huh? Good call there general.Laugh out load

Quote:I would have preferred a more neutral first post and will in time introduce myself properly, but for now, in the interests of balance and full disclosure, I'm going to unpack his version of events.[quote]with your own specific filter of course.. Maybe between your version of things and mine, the truth will emerge.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  A member was asking about a 13 year old catholic school girl's where abouts, and i said something like "Is everyone on this message board going to pretend that is not the most pedoish thing ever said on this website?"
Thumbsup

In a thread about members who have not been active for some time, the question was asked:

robvalue Wrote:What happened to Roxy? She was a 13 year old ex-Catholic I believe.

[quote]To which Drich immediately responded with:
by immediately you mean to say a couple days later, but the very next post..

Drich Wrote:So... Is everyone else just going to pretend this isn't e creepiest pedo thing ever said in this forum?

Quote:No mention of asking about her whereabouts, nor any mention about her being a schoolgirl.
seriously? He starts out with "where is roxy, the 13 year old catholic school girl" that my friend is a query about the girls whereabouts.
Why would you pretend otherwise? Oh, that's right you don't have an arguement if you acknoweledge that the question "where is roxy" is an inquery about the girl's where abouts.

Quote:All that was in Drich's head.
and appearently in the quote you provided as well. Maybe you should have altered the post before you added this sad attempt at a zinger.
(See what I mean you take a jab at me, I take a jab back. This will be explained more in the annie portion of the response)

Rob's next post on the subject confirmed that:

robvalue Wrote:What is the matter with you Drich? You think that if I describe someone, that means I'm fantasising about them?
my training has me analyze 'rob's' post and break it down. Rob starts with asking the where abouts of a given member, and uses their given screen name to do so. No problem there. Next he shares a personal information about the girl that he may or may not have gotten from a public posting.. Right there a responsible mod or admin should look into robs activities and see if he was PMing an underage girl. If so was everything above board.

I don't know rob nor have we ever had issue with each other, but his comments warrant extra attention especially when a child's where abouts has been questioned.

Truthfully, all the rest of this bs aside, what is a grown man going to talk about with a 13 yearold, that has him months or weeks later looking into her whereabouts?
Why doesn't this raise a red flag in your mind Mr. Admin? Do you not share any concern for our underage members online safty?

Quote:Drich did later offer an olive branch, of sorts, in a post also accusing a member of Staff of victimisation, in which he said:

Drich Wrote:Just so we are clear I never said nor I plyed that you have ever been apart of any pedo acts.

I simply pointed out that a non-family member asking about the were abouts of a 13yearold catholic school girl, was a pedoish thing to say.

That's it.

I was trying to generate an intrest with the powers that be to maybe keep tabs on our underage members or those who take a lot of intrest in them.

Again "rob value" was not my intended target, but the subject of your inquery an query itself.
much like I've said here. I never said rob was a pedophile. I simply drew attention to his words.
[quote]
Notwithstanding that the only person talking about the whereabouts of a schoolgirl was Drich, the proper course of to "generate an intrest" with Staff would be to PM one of us with his concerns; not to parade them around a public thread.
stims.. Seriously he started his post asking about the whereabouts of a child. What is wrong with you man? Grow a pair for once and read what is on page, and admit what he said. Then follow up to see if anything inapproeate was going on between them.

Again what business does a 20 or 30 yearold have to do with a non related 13 year old girl?

Honestly how many times have you ever ask about 13 year old girl who you were not related to out of the blue?

That is not something a grown man should ask unless there is some family obligation involved.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then while in a dicussion about another atheist member's 6 year old being invited to a easter egg hunt, and given a bible. I was called a pedophile out right several times, and at the time just thought it strange, but ignored it. (I figured it was because i was defending the church's right to invite kids to easter egg hunts.)

I shall leave the link to that thread for people to make up their own minds on this.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then in that thread a admin phonetically spelled out the lyrics to 'New Annie's" tomorrow, which seemed to stress a more southern/black tone, and seeing how he has held my feet to the fire several times about using the term 'you people' to refer to atheist, but spinning it to pretend that i mean black people, I called him on his protrayal of 'new annie.' In effect calling what he did 'racist.'

Quote:And here's where I come in.

My post was in response to another member 'complaining' about the way some people spell the word "tomarrow" instead of "tomorrow". As a humorous aside, I was inspired to write:

Stimbo Wrote:Too - marrow, too - marrow,
Ah lurv yer, too - marrow
Yer awnlee ah daaay ah waaay!

Drich's opinion of that:

Drich Wrote:That's a bit racist stim..

I'm surprised that an admin would be allowed to mock a little African American girl that way..

Wow... I am just floored.

Note how he set out his stall right at the start, then went on to be more and more appalled at this own strawman. As with the schooolgirl accusation, nobody had mentioned anything about a little African Anerican girl up to this point. Indeed as I went on to clarify:
Laugh out load
You got me stims Flamming.. It fits the defination.. Now let's talk about the 1/2 a dozen other members who are guilty of the same thing against me..

Quote:
Stimbo Wrote:Actually, I was ripping on the enthusiastic but exaggerated enunciation that always seems to be part and parcel of junior school drama productions. The sort of thing that kids with minimal to no talent are forced to do by teachers and parents trying to live their own wasted dreams through their offspring.

No thought of New Annie (which I've never seen) or southern/black speech patterns had entered my head, and indeed if I'd thought for a second that anyone might even think that, I would never have posted it, out of consideration.
which again was the very reason I made such a production of it.

You do that bs to me when I slip up and say 'you people' then make this big production about me referencing black people, when clearly I am making a general reference to atheists, and In Turn I get to turn the screws when you say something innocent.. It's not every day, maybe once a month since you got your red letters.. (As per our example above)
Maybe the problem is I still see a black letter stimbo, when I should be seeing red.

Quote:That Drich read my post and immediately thought southern/black speech patterns says far more about him than it does me; as does persisting in this strawman even after he was told the truth of the matter.
i was never told anything. You made a posting that happened to be 4 pages ahead of where I was reading and writting to.. It took a while to catch up is all. Brother if your going to wear your heart on your sleeve then maybe you should take a more formal role, and stop the corse joking and horsing around. Because if you throw mud, you need to have your mind right to have mud thrown back at you...
You can't throw mud (it's all in Drich's mind) and hide behind your authority as an admin. That is just weak leadership.

I normally employ 10 to 15 different people in my company. I would love to joke around and be their friends, but I cant. I am a business owner and as such am in a position of authority. These people look up to me to make tough calls and point my company in a direction that is beneficial for all. They can't look to me as a leader if I am in the bs and horsing around with them as they can sometimes do with each other. If I did they would resent me and could not respect me. If you want to be an authority at AF, then take a que from last poet, and Tiberius and act like a leader, if you want to horse and joke around then trade your red letters in for orange ones. If you try and do both you will fail miserably, and the next thing you know you will have to start an account at a different Atheist Forum just to try and cover your ass after it all blows up in your face, just to try and spin everything just so everyone won't know how badly you failed to begin with.
Facepalm
Quote:Again, if he had any real concerns as to my racial sentiments, the proper form would be to PM a member of Staff. At the very least he could have asked me, instead of just lobbing it out there like a rotten egg.
again you jab me I jab you, that is why you can not be 'one of the guys' and the leader as well.

Even if you have control in that situation your followers will resent or hate you for it.
Eventually stuff like this happens.

If you want to be respected then you have to command (not demand) respect.

Besides, he later revealed:

Drich Wrote:'Rob' seemed a little too concerned with the goings on of a 13 yearold catholic school girl...

Stimbo seem to be over exaggerating the New annie's speech patterns..

Besides that I really don't care one way or the other what stimbo's racial views are, it just stick in my craw that mr.sensitive can get offended when I use the term 'you people' and he can make fun of the way a little black girl speaks.

Quote: He doesn't care so much, he is still harping on the subject. Classy.
if I weren't ban maybe I could post some classic stimbo ribbing at ole Drich's expense... You want to talk classy let me back on and allow me to cut and paste a few zingers from stimbo's library of wit and disdain.

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod demanded I read the rules and sent a letter stating I have read the rules concerning trolling in a 24 hour period. So I did. (She also made me aware of the backlash on my pedo statement, which was 2 or 3 pages of angry comments) So I formulated a response to answer all the angry posts and submitted it to her for review. She said my response letter was evidence that i was too stupid to understand the rules... So I reminded her that i never actually called anyone or accused anyone of anything in the pedo thread, nor did i post anything I was seeking her approval. In the end I told her I simply was concerned about what a grown man who was not a family member of this girl, was asking about her where abouts.. That maybe they should look into his web site history and see how far he has gone in trying to contact her.. i then also asked what the web site was doing to protect our under age members from predators.. I then posted a link that shows that 1 out of 20 people in the generalpopulation was a pedophile. I also pointed out we have well more than 20 members on that site so satistically it was plausible that someone was a sex predator.

She said I was full of shit or something to that effect and that now i was flamming.. So after reviewing the defination I asked her if i should report those who who said the same or worse to me. She told me specifically that I must use the offical report 'button' otherwise they would disregaurd any claims... So I went though just the easter egg thread and flagged 6 to 8 instances where people directly called me a pedophile, or just cussed me out for saying a easter egg hunt was not something a 6 year old is going to be a point of spiritual awaking..

Quote:All this concerns Private Messages between Drich and the Moderator detailed with applying the sanction, so obviously I can't publish their content. I can supply them to the Staff here on request. For now, suffice to say that Drich is lying through his back teeth on just about every point. However, I can make a few broad points:
publish the pm I want people to see exactly what was said! I did indeed write everything I claimed to have said!!!

Quote:The injunction that Drich read the Rules and report back after doing so is in accordance with AF Staff policy and something we insist upon in almost every case. Drich wasn't being singled out.
the singling out had to do with rampant atheist Flamming against me with out incident, while I myself on two questionable occasions (I freely admit to one) was repermanded, then tricked into getting bann.

Quote:At no point did the Moderator call Drich too stupid to understand the Rules. She did say he was full of shit, not for his posting what did but for the way he persisted in twisting the truth to suit himself during the PM exchange. In general, her tone was thoroughly professional.
Laugh out load by your own admission you just said she told me I was full of shit! In what profession is that professional behavior? That maybe something a septic man says about a septic tank, but AF is not a septic company is it?

Quote:At no point did Drich ask that we examine rob's website history. This is something new and exclusive to this forum.
publish the letters

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  So I was told they all met up, and voted, and the worst they could come up with was i was 'abusing the report button among other things.'Rolleyes
Quote:In between my signing off yesterday and logging in this morning, Drich had managed to accumulate five frivolous reports in the span of three minutes.
publish the letters, your 'professional' mod told me to use the report button to point out where AF members were calling me a pedophile.
Minnie is a member here he was the first on page two I believe, the rest that I pointed out where cussing rants (again a legit instance of Flamming) or people calling me a racist or pedophile. Again the Only Reason that was done was your mod told me to do it.
Quote: Quite apart from the report system being a vital part of Staff communication, each report requires that procedure be followed and paperwork completed. This takes time and wears the patience of the Staff.
then maybe the staff should demand that 'we' report things you don't want reported.
Quote:The situation was discussed in the usual manner; due to my involvement with the case, I abstained from the deliberations and voting (though I fully support the decision). Once quorum had been reached, sanction was applied.
i wonder if that same desision would have been made if the truth was what was being discussed?

(28-03-2015 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  Then the anti everything mod Which my question then becomes if there are 6 to 8 instances where people have called me a name, I simply aluded to and just the mear mentioning of this act is so henious, then how much more is a direct accusation? Therefore how is it abuse on my part to point out what others have said about me, when I am in trouble for just suggesting that a person's comments were not apporeiate?

Quote:Nowhere in AF Rules does it state that name-calling is a reportable offense. The criterion for flaming is spelled out precisely. That is why it was abuse of the report system.

Thank you for your patience.
Again publish the letters.
I was told by your professional mod my name calling was flamming. I responded by pointing out those very same names were used against me. She told me to report them. I followed your professional mod demands to the letter, and was bann for my compliance.

Publish the letters stimbo, or do you not want people to see the whole truth? If I were in Your shoes I know I would come up with some lame excuse not to.. because we both know there is a lot more damming things in those letters than what you decided to speak on.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit