And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: And I'm baack!
(28-03-2015 03:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Damn drich all the mods from af have come here just to whoop dat ass.

Drinking Beverage oh, we's just gett'n started!

Round 2' FIGHT!

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2015, 11:33 PM
(28-03-2015 03:51 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Thank you all for the welcome. As I said, I hope to introduce myself properly now this is out of the way. I had my fingers crossed that my post would pass approval, given the necessity of making it so link-heavy. Thanks for making it possible.

Good thing they don't have a 30/30 here especially with all the AF.org advertising your doing..

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Blink

Facepalm

Sleepy
28-03-2015, 11:40 PM
(28-03-2015 04:13 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Thanks very much Stimbo and Esquilax for putting the record straight about all this slander Drich has been throwing at me. He has some vivid imagination for sure.

Hey AF peeps and TTA peeps Smile

I signed up a while ago here and it's a great forum. The only reason I haven't been active is I found two at once too much to manage and I already settled for several months at AF.

So your back you being a wounded soldier again?

How does this work do I appologise for flagging your words again?

How about this. What if it were your daughter?

What if some full grown man on some godless message board wanted to know where your daughter was, and presumably want to chat up your 13 year old daughter.. Honestly answer yes or no would you want someone on that board to call that mans actions into question when you yourself could not? Or would you be a more "free range father?" And let your 13 year old talked to anyone no matter her or their age or intentions?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 11:43 PM
(28-03-2015 04:29 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  So Drich has added more to the story since talking about it on here, including things he supposedly said to the admins but actually he didn't say at all? I graciously accepted his apology and he continues to spin more lies about it to try and make himself out to be some sort of hero. Drich, you have very serious problems and I'm totally done with you now.

Are you asian?

Because this is like the 3rd time this week you said you are done with me.

Also know everything I said I said to a mod in a PM. Talk to them if you want to read it. I would send you a copy but I'm ban.. I sent a copy to stimbo, losty, and the questionable mod.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 11:46 PM
(28-03-2015 05:23 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 04:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just for the record though...I don't trust anyone who's crazy enough to admin an atheist forum. Dodgy

Neither do I, Stark. They're a shifty bunch, that lot.

Laughat that's funny right there cuz u is one..
(ForTTAF members who don't know)

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-03-2015, 11:46 PM
(28-03-2015 11:33 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 03:51 PM)Stimbo Wrote:  Thank you all for the welcome. As I said, I hope to introduce myself properly now this is out of the way. I had my fingers crossed that my post would pass approval, given the necessity of making it so link-heavy. Thanks for making it possible.

Good thing they don't have a 30/30 here especially with all the AF.org advertising your doing..

Drich drop this now. I don't care. My bullshit threshold is far lower than anyone would suspect. I don't want to spend the next two weeks reading you complain about AF.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2015, 11:48 PM
(28-03-2015 08:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh great.
Dumb-and-not-very-intellectually-rich (D-rich) is back.
Oh well.
It was about time for the next troll to infect TTA.

Buckster! I missed you too!

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

[+] 1 user Likes Drich's post
28-03-2015, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 11:54 PM by Kitty Galore.)
Jesus Fucking Christ... yeah, I said that.

I can't listen to your dribble anymore without saying something. rob's query was completely innocent, you fuck. Stim's portraying Broadway musical singers was completely innocent.

You, on the other hand flooded the staff with frivolous reports cuz you got fucking butthurt. That is what caused your ban. You.

Report ME now, asshole.

To TTA, I have nothing more to say on the issue, I got this off my chest. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will refrain from commenting further on this subject. Case closed as far a I am concerned.

I was here back in December. I will continue, and for the first time ever, block a user.
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post
28-03-2015, 11:52 PM
(28-03-2015 11:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously who cares? Drich you were banned. Get over it. I'm sure it's not the first time you've been banned from a forum. Keep this shit up and I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

Seriously? Look at the following I brought over. When was the last time this forums got an infusion of serious heavy hitters/core members?

some of them might even stay after you kick me to the curb, then again...

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit