And I'm baack!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: And I'm baack!
(28-03-2015 09:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  Good thing you came here, we were just about out of whiny bitches.
Just drop it already, nobody cares.

Then why did you comment? If you don't care then why read the thread? Is there. Rule here that says we must read every post?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2015, 11:56 PM
(28-03-2015 11:52 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously who cares? Drich you were banned. Get over it. I'm sure it's not the first time you've been banned from a forum. Keep this shit up and I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

Seriously? Look at the following I brought over. When was the last time this forums got an infusion of serious heavy hitters/core members?

some of them might even stay after you kick me to the curb, then again...

Hey, fuckwit - we came over here because AF was down for an upgrade.

It really isn't all about you.

Fucking hell, you are a piece of work.
[+] 7 users Like Cthulhu Dreaming's post
29-03-2015, 12:00 AM
(28-03-2015 11:56 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:52 PM)Drich Wrote:  Seriously? Look at the following I brought over. When was the last time this forums got an infusion of serious heavy hitters/core members?

We went 12 rounds with that fuckwit before. It's always about him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2015, 12:02 AM
(28-03-2015 11:46 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 05:23 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  Neither do I, Stark. They're a shifty bunch, that lot.

Laughat that's funny right there cuz u is one..
(ForTTAF members who don't know)

Hey, Drich - this was an inside joke. You're on the outside. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.
[+] 2 users Like Cthulhu Dreaming's post
29-03-2015, 12:05 AM
(29-03-2015 12:02 AM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:46 PM)Drich Wrote:  Laughat that's funny right there cuz u is one..
(ForTTAF members who don't know)

Hey, Drich - this was an inside joke. You're on the outside. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.

[Image: 4decb53733b91131b47d3c9515585c082ff9c445...672a50.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
29-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Laughat
29-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Drich-head - nobody cares. Keep whining. Keep squirming. The more you twist and writhe, the tighter you entangle yourself in your own lies. The jig is up. Everything I posted about your behaviour is linked to full context for anyone who wants to read it. And no, I'm not publishing private correspondence without permission from both parties. I am not your performing monkey. I have no objection to making them fully available to the Staff if they request them, as I have already stated.

Nor do I have to answer to you for anything I choose to post here that does not concern you. Here I have even more freedom to tell you to fuck off, should I wish to do so.

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stimbo's post
29-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Careful Gil, you keep referencing little girls in any context Drich doesn't like, and he's apt to accuse you of being a pedophile right up until the moment it becomes inconvenient for that to be his position. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Esquilax's post
29-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Interestingly, on the point of the AF migration, here's what I said last Thursday afternoon:

Quote: Wouldn't it be 'awful' if we 'accidentally' mislaid a few of our slimier theists in the move?

The resident prophet strikes again!

Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come and save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris. Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2015, 12:50 AM
(28-03-2015 11:56 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  
(28-03-2015 11:52 PM)Drich Wrote:  Seriously? Look at the following I brought over. When was the last time this forums got an infusion of serious heavy hitters/core members?

It's not about me it just so happens 1/2 a dozen dormant and new AF members are active here, with in a 12 hour period from my first post here In a year.. Maybe go back to sleep Cthulhu.

Get it back to sleep..Laugh out load

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.