"And Nope!" Says the christians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: "And Nope!" Says the christians.
(07-05-2014 08:51 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Dont ever link me to that page agan!!!!

I klicked the link and was emediatly spammed with loads of pop ups containing shit that nobody ever would want!!!

Angry

No shit ... same here. Angry

Figures, it was a fucking christian site... and now god must need money through a shitload of pop ups. WTF ? Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 10:23 AM
(07-05-2014 07:33 AM)Likos02 Wrote:  That needs to be appealed...like ASAP.

The commandments of "GOD" are "Secular"? WTF? Only 2 of the damn commandments are laws anyways.

Huh? Confused Which 2 commandments are laws?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-05-2014, 03:06 PM
(08-05-2014 10:23 AM)kim Wrote:  

The commandments of "GOD" are "Secular"? WTF? Only 2 of the damn commandments are laws anyways.

Huh? Confused Which 2 commandments are laws?

I think there might be 3. Don't kill, don't steal, don't perjure yourself or defame others. (Defamation only applies to tort law though).

#sigh
09-05-2014, 03:30 PM

You don't appeal SCOTUS rulings.
You have to try another case, something like Texas refusing to install a 'secular' islamic monument for sharia law.
31-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Sorry to dredge up an old thread but this 20 minute talk by an atheist invited A SECOND TIME to address a congregation should be required viewing by anyone on either side of the issue. Wish I'd spotted this when this thread was fresh, but give me credit gang, I'm not creating a new thread from nothing just to shoehorn this into view. Eloquent.