And another...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2017 02:54 PM by Vivian Darkbloom.)
And another...
Hello
I am following the rest of the displaced Amazonians to this forum because life was just not the same there without all of them.
I was not a frequent poster there (I never started a thread), more of a supporting actor.

IRL I am surrounded by people calling themselves born again, so I hope to come here to escape the weirdness that is religious belief.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
23-02-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Yet another...
You came to the right place, as long as you do not mind non religious weirdness because we do have that from time to time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-02-2017, 02:54 PM
(23-02-2017 02:50 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Hello
I am following the rest of the displaced Amazonians to this forum because life was just not the same there without all of them.
I was not a frequent poster there (I never started a thread), more of a supporting actor.

IRL I am surrounded by people calling themselves born again, so I hope to come here to escape the weirdness that is religious belief.

There must be a dozen ex-Amazonians here now. Nice to see you.

I think the Amazon Atheist forum just died, more or less.
23-02-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: And another...
Hi there, and welcome!
23-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Welcome! Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-02-2017, 02:57 PM
From what I've read so far it looks like here quality posters won't be vanished for no reason.

Nice to see a familiar name, Jay.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
23-02-2017, 02:59 PM
(23-02-2017 02:57 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  From what I've read so far it looks like here quality posters won't be vanished for no reason.

Nice to see a familiar name, Jay.

I've never seen anyone banned from here for no reason. If you get ousted, it's usually a long time coming.
23-02-2017, 02:59 PM
(23-02-2017 02:54 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 02:50 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Hello

There must be a dozen ex-Amazonians here now. Nice to see you.

I think the Amazon Atheist forum just died, more or less.

Just think of it as ascending to a higher plane.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi