And another...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: And another...
(23-02-2017 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just think of it as ascending to a higher plane.

We should have thought of this years ago. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
24-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Hallo! Normally if people have long names I use there initials....in your case is it ok if I call you Viv?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
24-02-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: Amazon Refugee Roll Call
Hi, Vivian. Sorry I'm late to your party. I've been exploring and there's so much to see here. Very glad you made it. Welcome and enjoy. Smile
24-02-2017, 05:53 AM
(24-02-2017 02:16 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  Hallo! Normally if people have long names I use there initials....in your case is it ok if I call you Viv?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Of course you can call me Viv. Either that or the clap, okay?

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
24-02-2017, 06:01 AM
(24-02-2017 03:57 AM)Dorsie Wrote:  Hi, Vivian. Sorry I'm late to your party. I've been exploring and there's so much to see here. Very glad you made it. Welcome and enjoy. Smile

Hey, Dorsie. I see you're fitting in nicely over here and getting a good reputation already. Naturally, of course. There sure is plenty of content to explore.
Pretty sure I'll see you on the Walking Dead thread!

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
24-02-2017, 06:10 AM
Welcome!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
24-02-2017, 06:15 AM
(24-02-2017 06:10 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Welcome!

Thank you.

Everyone seems very nice around here.

24-02-2017, 06:27 AM
(24-02-2017 06:15 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 06:10 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Welcome!

Thank you.

You haven't been here long, then! Laugh out load

We're all pretty decent people... as those who aren't eventually tend to step Over The Line™ and get kicked or driven off... but not all of us are nice.

Don't worry, you'll meet Earmuffs or one of our resident contrarians soon enough. They're good people, once you learn to let most of it roll off, so to speak.

Welcome to TTA. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
24-02-2017, 06:38 AM
(24-02-2017 06:27 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(24-02-2017 06:15 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  Thank you.

You haven't been here long, then! Laugh out load

We're all pretty decent people... as those who aren't eventually tend to step Over The Line™ and get kicked or driven off... but not all of us are nice.

Don't worry, you'll meet Earmuffs or one of our resident contrarians soon enough. They're good people, once you learn to let most of it roll off, so to speak.

Welcome to TTA. Smile

I have seven sisters. I learned long ago how to not be bothered.

[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post