And here it all begins.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 09:40 PM
And here it all begins.
In case my body language isn't sending the right signals here...let me just say that I am new here. This is my first post. The thing I'll probably be remembered for the rest of my life. Now, if that isn't an achievement than I don't know what is.

This isn't the first community I've ever joined. I joined a church once. Went to a few meet-up groups for people that wanted to talk about acorns and I took a cooking class or two. None of that matters though. They were all over-hyped and had some of the worst PR I've seen in a long time.

That leads me to this post. Joining an atheist community. My mom would cry and my grandma would call all of her friends if they only knew. Luckily they don't. They're asleep because it is late.

So, with all of that being said, "Hello". I am here. For better or for worse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes drymetal's post
24-03-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: And here it all begins.
Welcome aboard.

And we had just fired our last acorn chef. Perfect timing.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
24-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Greetings.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
24-03-2016, 09:58 PM
It's probably gonna be for the worse. Big Grin
We're all nuts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Hello, and welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
24-03-2016, 10:12 PM
(24-03-2016 09:40 PM)drymetal Wrote:  In case my body language isn't sending the right signals here...let me just say that I am new here. This is my first post. The thing I'll probably be remembered for the rest of my life. Now, if that isn't an achievement than I don't know what is.

This isn't the first community I've ever joined. I joined a church once. Went to a few meet-up groups for people that wanted to talk about acorns and I took a cooking class or two. None of that matters though. They were all over-hyped and had some of the worst PR I've seen in a long time.

That leads me to this post. Joining an atheist community. My mom would cry and my grandma would call all of her friends if they only knew. Luckily they don't. They're asleep because it is late.

So, with all of that being said, "Hello". I am here. For better or for worse.

Welcome to the forum.

You see, this is precisely why I didn't bother to make a thread about my signing up; now nobody will ever recall that post...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Welcome.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Welcome!

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post