And here it all begins.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: And here it all begins.
I'll order the crayfish.

Welcome! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 02:38 AM
Greetings and felicitations.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
26-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Hello. Do you like gladiator movies?
26-03-2016, 03:20 PM
(24-03-2016 09:40 PM)drymetal Wrote:  In case my body language isn't sending the right signals here...let me just say that I am new here. This is my first post. The thing I'll probably be remembered for the rest of my life. Now, if that isn't an achievement than I don't know what is.

This isn't the first community I've ever joined. I joined a church once. Went to a few meet-up groups for people that wanted to talk about acorns and I took a cooking class or two. None of that matters though. They were all over-hyped and had some of the worst PR I've seen in a long time.

That leads me to this post. Joining an atheist community. My mom would cry and my grandma would call all of her friends if they only knew. Luckily they don't. They're asleep because it is late.

So, with all of that being said, "Hello". I am here. For better or for worse.

Sorry I didn't notice the body language. I might need glasses.

Welcome Dry Metal. To a new begging.

We'll try to keep our voices down not the wake the parents.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
26-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Welcome!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Welcome from a new member. I love being an atheist it means I never have to worry about going to hell or heaven or for that matter having to go to church regularly or even occasionally Smartass or Argue

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
26-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Welcome. Many grandparents don't know.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
26-03-2016, 10:41 PM
G'day drymetal... from Downunder. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
27-03-2016, 03:02 PM
(24-03-2016 09:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome aboard. And we had just fired our last acorn chef. Perfect timing. Big Grin

Now, that is good news. Probably another amateur that couldn't wield the nuance of the acorn.

(24-03-2016 09:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's probably gonna be for the worse. Big Grin We're all nuts.

Good thing I'm a masochist.

(24-03-2016 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. You see, this is precisely why I didn't bother to make a thread about my signing up; now nobody will ever recall that post...

True. However, it could be that someone had just shaved their armpits and was going to mail them to the next person to post an introduction. Sadly, that receiver of lovely hairs wasn't you and instead went to the person next in line. That might not be true of course. It probably is though and should give you pause.

(26-03-2016 02:49 PM)jabeady Wrote:  Hello. Do you like gladiator movies?

You know, funny question. I have enjoyed gladiator movies I've watched, but that is beside the point. Instead, let me tell you that in the middle of the night; I will throw my front door open and stand their in my whitey-tighties, my favorite left sock where the toes stick out, and my pillow held in front of me as if to protect me. It is at that moment that I feel like a gladiator. It doesn't last long though.

(26-03-2016 03:20 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Sorry I didn't notice the body language. I might need glasses. Welcome Dry Metal. To a new begging.
We'll try to keep our voices down not the wake the parents.

It's okay. I'm not pretty. My parents are in Florida, but they thank you none-the-less.

(26-03-2016 07:31 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Welcome from a new member. I love being an atheist it means I never have to worry about going to hell or heaven or for that matter having to go to church regularly or even occasionally Smartass or Argue

It also means (depending on the religion/denomination you came from) that you won't be hearing as many blues/R&B chord progressions. That part is sad.

(26-03-2016 09:15 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Welcome. Many grandparents don't know.

A sad truth. Let us not persecute them though. Evil_monster

(26-03-2016 10:41 PM)SYZ Wrote:  G'day drymetal... from Downunder. Smile

G'day from Upover. Yeah, it really is that bad.