And here we go again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 10:33 PM
And here we go again.
Quote:Pope Francis has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "throwaway culture" that placed too little value on human life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25723422

The Germans are coming has issued his strongest condemnation yet of the catholic church, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "mysogenist, poverty worship culture" that placed too little value on human life.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like The Germans are coming's post
13-01-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: And here we go again.
I think that I have more questions than observations. Do these people take the bible literally? Because if they do, then what about all of the "abortions" of children in the old testament? What about when the women of conquered nations were to have their wombs dashed? I don't understand how the biblical abortions can be accepted, but the real world abortions are wrong.

[Image: banner580x90_zpse43f1abd.png]
13-01-2014, 10:43 PM
(13-01-2014 10:33 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
Quote:Pope Francis has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "throwaway culture" that placed too little value on human life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25723422

The Germans are coming has issued his strongest condemnation yet of the catholic church, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "mysogenist, poverty worship culture" that placed too little value on human life.

Yup, and next up will be a "clarification" and renewal of his original rabid stance against same-sex relationships.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
13-01-2014, 10:57 PM
DLJ has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "throwaway culture" that placed too little value on a vital source of nutrition for atheists. .

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-01-2014, 11:00 PM
We aren't surprised or anything are we? This whole "more tolerant" thing was just a save face to make people more comfortable for a while.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-01-2014, 11:53 PM
(13-01-2014 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  DLJ has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "throwaway culture" that placed too little value on a vital source of nutrition for atheists. .

What are you talking about ? Fetuses are just as nutritious and can be produced in greater quantities. They have less of an environmental impact too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-01-2014, 07:54 AM
(13-01-2014 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  DLJ has issued his strongest condemnation yet of abortion, calling it a "horrific" symptom of a "throwaway culture" that placed too little value on a vital source of nutrition for atheists. .

What are you talking about ? Fetuses are just as nutritious and can be produced in greater quantities. They have less of an environmental impact too.

Look, if I just wanted a snack...

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-01-2014, 08:19 AM
(14-01-2014 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  What are you talking about ? Fetuses are just as nutritious and can be produced in greater quantities. They have less of an environmental impact too.

Look, if I just wanted a snack...

Dodgy

Naw it's like a tapas bar, you can eat all night and try them in every flavor and style.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-01-2014, 10:15 AM
(14-01-2014 08:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Look, if I just wanted a snack...

Dodgy

Naw it's like a tapas bar, you can eat all night and try them in every flavor and style.

Well, OK.

I do enjoy those nice little placenta slices... y'know the dried ones that come with their own dip.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-01-2014, 10:22 AM
(13-01-2014 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Well there's something you just don't read everyday.

*dead faint*
buwwaaahaaaaaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post