And now Farewell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: And now Farewell
(03-12-2013 07:34 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Or was he creating a smoke screen for his dupe account exposure ?

He was just being an attention seeking twit... he obviously hoped he'd been so pleasant and nice that people would rally round to his defence. Wouldn't put it past him to have been some previous troll. It actually grates my carrot a bit. Seems like he might have been faking his entire personality - like what he said he was doing at Suscipe Domine.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-12-2013, 12:01 AM
At first I didn't mind him. But if you have to sockpuppet to be accepted here... well.. yeah that's kinda stupid.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
04-12-2013, 07:48 AM
(03-12-2013 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 07:34 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Or was he creating a smoke screen for his dupe account exposure ?

He was just being an attention seeking twit... he obviously hoped he'd been so pleasant and nice that people would rally round to his defence. Wouldn't put it past him to have been some previous troll. It actually grates my carrot a bit. Seems like he might have been faking his entire personality - like what he said he was doing at Suscipe Domine.

The more and more I go over it in my mind, the more I'm seeing of this guy. There is no solid proof, but I'm almost positive he was RBF as well.

I know for 99% certainty that he was ALMASSAH.

And just because it's irrelevant now, TTT had asked if he could make a sockpuppet account for a "social experiment"... which was essentially trolling and reprimanding the community... it was quickly shot down by Rora and me.

It's hard to know just how many socks he had and who he really was...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-12-2013, 07:57 AM
(04-12-2013 07:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  He was just being an attention seeking twit... he obviously hoped he'd been so pleasant and nice that people would rally round to his defence. Wouldn't put it past him to have been some previous troll. It actually grates my carrot a bit. Seems like he might have been faking his entire personality - like what he said he was doing at Suscipe Domine.

The more and more I go over it in my mind, the more I'm seeing of this guy. There is no solid proof, but I'm almost positive he was RBF as well.

I know for 99% certainty that he was ALMASSAH.

And just because it's irrelevant now, TTT had asked if he could make a sockpuppet account for a "social experiment"... which was essentially trolling and reprimanding the community... it was quickly shot down by Rora and me.

It's hard to know just how many socks he had and who he really was...

There's a word for people who have a need to sock-puppet --- and that's ""Creepy"".

Seriously - making a sock puppet has a Creep factor x 10.
UGHNo

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-12-2013, 08:00 AM
(04-12-2013 07:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  There is no solid proof, but I'm almost positive he was RBF as well.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. All that blather about RBF reading his PMs. Well no shit Rolleyes Fucken...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-12-2013, 08:21 AM
I am disappointed...not about the forum banning him, it's obvious that was justified. Kinda makes me wonder if he was a past member of the forum just coming back to see how much havoc he could create. Sometimes I just hate people.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-12-2013, 10:46 AM
(04-12-2013 08:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Sometimes I just hate people.

People are people. They can't get to Girly. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
04-12-2013, 01:16 PM
As an FYI to everyone:

TTT was not only ALMASSAH but also RBF and C²L. All 4 accounts have been banned.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
04-12-2013, 02:28 PM
In support of what KC said, I'll post this:

(20-11-2013 09:37 PM)C²L Wrote:  Hello.

I'm a member of the Roman Catholic Church, and I live in the USA.

I don't know exactly why I'm here...

It must be my extreme early onset dementia. I see from my recent lurkings there are some good people, though they are ill-informed on Catholicism. Also you have a resident Deist, so I thought it would be best if I set aside some time to be a more... err... mainstream believer.

I can't wait to to click on that Atheism and Theism tab!

See you then,

CCL

(Because typing the superscript is too hard)

And:

[Image: 75130fe44ec8903ec74abc39329ef610.png]

Guess he figured he was some sort of mastermind...

Well, that was untill:
[Image: oujSS.gif]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Aww man, I wish I had paid more attention to this. It would have been an awesome mystery to unravel. Somebody should write a short comic about this Tongue Haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post