And now, a nursery rhyme...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 11:12 PM
And now, a nursery rhyme...

I'm bored of nursery rhymes. Now I'm thinking of beavers....

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: And now, a nursery rhyme...
Ah, the green jelly. I remember buying the single. Cool

(couldn't tell you if any of their other stuff was any good)

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 11:39 PM
(11-06-2013 11:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Ah, the green jelly. I remember buying the single. Cool

(couldn't tell you if any of their other stuff was any good)

Um... I SAID I was thinking about beavers.

Are you a middle aged fuck? If not, you're excused. If so... dust the cobwebs out of that hat rack and think of beavers, rock and roll and some fucking rock and roll music about beavers, goddammit.

This is an interactive thread. Big Grin

Do I have to do EVERYTHING?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
11-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Define middle aged.....

This is what I got.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
12-06-2013, 12:08 AM
(11-06-2013 11:45 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Define middle aged.....

This is what I got.

WE HAVE A WINNER, ladies and gentlemen!

As for describing middle aged, that's the mid point between birth and death... but apparently it's subjective. I say this because I've called myself middle aged ever since I was twelve. And now, at the ripe old age of forty four and considering the complete disregard I've given my body since it was twelve... I should probably be calling myself a senior citizen. Sadcryface

But technically... I'm still middle aged. Dodgy

But enough about me.... my best buddy is only 33 and he remembers all what all the cool kids listened to back in the twentieth century. But then, he grew up in LA, around all the cool kids with guitars and I grew up in the armpit of the babble belt and there were no cool kids... or cool music... or interwebz. So maybe I'm a bit behind the times.

Nonetheless, this is an interactive thread. You are supposed to share what you're thinking of after the post before you reminds you of something musical...

I'll give you one more example, but after that.... there ain't much I can do for ya. Wink

And now, after I've labored so hard to explain the plan to you, I need a refreshment.

Doesn't that seem fair?

GO!

12-06-2013, 12:22 AM
One more example for you stupid fuckers....

It's a mind game set to tunes.... era isn't so important as relevance to the thoughts the prior post invoked.

And you're not all stupid fuckers. Unless you post country music... if that happens, well, you should seek help elsewhere. Laughat

12-06-2013, 02:10 AM
(12-06-2013 12:22 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  One more example for you stupid fuckers....

It's a mind game set to tunes.... era isn't so important as relevance to the thoughts the prior post invoked.

And you're not all stupid fuckers. Unless you post country music... if that happens, well, you should seek help elsewhere. Laughat

Mind game? I like Games. Do you want to play a game?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2013, 09:20 AM
We can play, but there's a price to play...

12-06-2013, 10:13 AM
(12-06-2013 09:20 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  We can play, but there's a price to play...

It's the root of all evil, they say. But if you ask for a rise you'll find they're givin none away.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2013, 10:49 AM

What I got?