And now for something completely different.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: And now for something completely different.
(05-02-2015 08:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 08:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  At last picture Heart just watched that episode. Love me some Tig, he had me laughing and turned at the same time by his adventurous lust Laugh out load

I remember that episode! Laugh out load
They were gonna use the pictures to blackmail the guy!

Yes mmm hm, and the way Tig was drooling over the prostitute had me swooning Blush

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Amazon has a show called Transparent, about an older man who transitions to female and how his family is dealing with it. It's based on an actual event in a writers life who, I think, produces the show.

I talked to my daughter about this yesterday. She felt tremendous empathy for Bruce Jenner. Transitioning at an older age is more difficult and the outcome isn't as physically successful. After the age of 25 testosterone has settled into the male body and it makes it harder to reverse it's effect on bone and muscle.

My daughter transitioned in the privacy of our house and even that was hard for her. She didn't want to leave the house. I can't imagine what Jenner is going through and the ridicule being shoved in her face.

Has this been verified by Jenner?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
06-02-2015, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 05:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-02-2015 01:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Has this been verified by Jenner?

By his mother anyway.

(06-02-2015 01:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I can't imagine what Jenner is going through and the ridicule being shoved in her face.

She's got gold medals. My guess is she's gonna turn the ridicule around and shove it back in their face as the most public advocate and spokesperson of transgenderism ever. Make it a teachable moment. And if they fail to learn, she'll kick their ass. She's got gold medals.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-02-2015, 07:30 PM
There was a piece about this on NPR's "All Things Considered" today.
I guess he really is moving forward with this.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-02-2015, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 06:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
The fuck?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-02-2015, 12:56 PM
(S)he was in a car crash a couple days ago that resulted in a fatality...

Dunno if charges are being filed...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/07/bruce-jenn...hoto-dead/

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.