And now for the drug war....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2012, 09:35 PM
And now for the drug war....
We it is obvious to most people, and a few discerning house pets, that the war on drugs is an unwinable futile exercise. We can never win a narcotics ban when half of the country wants to get high.

Obviously the legalization of pot is a no brainer. It can and should be done immediately.

Harder drugs like heroin, cocaine, etc. may be a more difficult task.

Should these, or all recreational drugs for that matter, be legalized?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: And now for the drug war....
Legalize and tax marijuana, hash, and khat, legalize LSD as a prescription drug on the same level as morphine, investigate the health effects of hallucinogens like mushrooms more thoroughly, continue current efforts again opiates like crack and meth and bath salts and subsidize anti-addiction drugs like Naltrexone and make them easier to get prescriptions for.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
20-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Giddyup.

Just visiting.

-SR
20-12-2012, 11:19 PM
yay more drug threads!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
21-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Ears, shut the fuck up, we like drugs, even if you don't! Tongue

I am not so sure about legalizing anything except pot and hashish. OK, that khat is also benign, so yeah, that's OK.

But LSD and therapy? What fucking therapy, the one of laugh? Mushrooms, do have some shamanic sense and can be used for all sorts of things, but LSD, I am a bit skeptical, because I am an old and heavy lover of LSD, so I kinda know why I'm saying this.

Other stuff... Don't know. It would be nice to have it all under control and to have it supervised, better quality, less damage and all that, but to keep the heroin legal just sounds... Well, awful.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-12-2012, 04:26 AM
All I need is my codeine and I'm good to go. Do you guys know that opioids are the best analgesic we have, to this day. Fucking love poppies
[Image: draft_lens8958291module156777193photo_13...oppy7_.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
21-12-2012, 04:27 AM
I got nothing against drugs, it's just been discussed to hell and back did a completely new thread really need to be made?

@Carlos, TTA as a general rule believes drugs should be legalized so they can be taxes and regulated and free up police resources and cut criminal revenue.
/thread.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
21-12-2012, 04:45 AM
(21-12-2012 04:26 AM)Vera Wrote:  All I need is my codeine and I'm good to go. Do you guys know that opioids are the best analgesic we have, to this day. Fucking love poppies
[Image: draft_lens8958291module156777193photo_13...oppy7_.jpg]

And did you know that the same thing is used to produce heroin? That heroin and codeine have some similar chemistry? Do you know that by saying this, to me it sounds just like you want to legalize heroin as well, because poppies=opium. Opium gets refined and we get heroin.

Smartass

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-12-2012, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 07:18 AM by Vera.)
(21-12-2012 04:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  And did you know that the same thing is used to produce heroin? That heroin and codeine have some similar chemistry? Do you know that by saying this, to me it sounds just like you want to legalize heroin as well, because poppies=opium. Opium gets refined and we get heroin.
I do. Know that is. Smartass

Seriously, though, opioids are indeed the best analgesics we have to this day. And codeine is the only thing that helps me. So codeine I take as a medicine. The rest is just for fun. [Image: coke-sniff.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
21-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Hell drugs showed me I could have heaven in a pill. It awoken me to the very real notion of how incredibly powerful my brain was.

Definitely vaccinated me against religion.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post