And now for the drug war....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2012, 06:39 AM
RE: And now for the drug war....
Vera, Vera, you always say just the right things to hit my buttons... I'll have to stop following your posts, bad Filox, bad!

Tongue

You gonna visit Croatia any time soon?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-12-2012, 06:48 AM
(21-12-2012 06:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Vera, Vera, you always say just the right things to hit my buttons... I'll have to stop following your posts, bad Filox, bad!

Yeah, I'm like a drug myself. Difficult to kick and once I'm done with somebody, there's only a husk left.

Quote:You gonna visit Croatia any time soon?
Be careful what you wish for... Or what you dread in your darkest, most terrible hours Evil_monster

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
21-12-2012, 07:00 AM
I always loved the saying: "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." And I like being strong. Also, I love drugs, and since you are like a drug, this puts me in a very though position. Damn, god damn these addictions and my narcophilia...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-12-2012, 07:05 AM
(21-12-2012 07:00 AM)Filox Wrote:  I always loved the saying: "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." And I like being strong. Also, I love drugs, and since you are like a drug, this puts me in a very though position. Damn, god damn these addictions and my narcophilia...
As long as it is not nEcrophilia, it's all good
[Image: skeleton.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
21-12-2012, 01:19 PM
What war on drugs?

The U.S. government has been involved heavily in the drug trade since vietnam to latin america and now in afghanistan with Heroine.

The war on drugs is kinda like the war on alqaeda. Rolleyes
21-12-2012, 08:03 PM
(21-12-2012 01:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  What war on drugs?

The U.S. government has been involved heavily in the drug trade since vietnam to latin america and now in afghanistan with Heroine.

The war on drugs is kinda like the war on alqaeda. Rolleyes
since nam'??
son, you REALLY need to brush up on your history.

If you did you'd know about, oh I dunno, the opium wars for example.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
21-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Ummm... yeah? you can huff paint/glue, etc and it is as deadly as any other hard drug. So we should criminalise everything toxifiying, or are we just going to pick and choose what drugs we personally dislike? If criminalizing pot is counter productive, why would the war on any other drug be productive?

Why is it even in question?
21-12-2012, 09:32 PM
(21-12-2012 08:54 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Ummm... yeah? you can huff paint/glue, etc and it is as deadly as any other hard drug. So we should criminalise everything toxifiying, or are we just going to pick and choose what drugs we personally dislike? If criminalizing pot is counter productive, why would the war on any other drug be productive?

The same reason why gay marriage isn't legal, the same reason why we still put GST on fruit and veg, the same reason we don't tax junk food and fast food heavier, the same reason *insert bunch of other crap here*, because we still live in the 19050's.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
21-12-2012, 09:40 PM
(21-12-2012 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The same reason why gay marriage isn't legal, the same reason why we still put GST on fruit and veg, the same reason we don't tax junk food and fast food heavier, the same reason *insert bunch of other crap here*, because we still live in the 19050's.
So, you've been a time-traveller all along, huh? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
21-12-2012, 09:56 PM
(21-12-2012 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 08:54 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Ummm... yeah? you can huff paint/glue, etc and it is as deadly as any other hard drug. So we should criminalise everything toxifiying, or are we just going to pick and choose what drugs we personally dislike? If criminalizing pot is counter productive, why would the war on any other drug be productive?

The same reason why gay marriage isn't legal, the same reason why we still put GST on fruit and veg, the same reason we don't tax junk food and fast food heavier, the same reason *insert bunch of other crap here*, because we still live in the 19050's.
It just seems so crazy to me, why do people want others put in a cage for 10+ years for taking a substance they voluntary chose to ingest? What a waste of money... tax payers have to pay for upkeep of all the people that get jailed because they wanted to snort a product from a plant. You can't make this stuff up...

Someone rapping about distributing free base cocaine with 5 million views.

If you are a minister for drug legislation, you should be asking yourself some very serious questions right now...